Reviews for How to Obtain a Reverse Harem in Naruto
Shadeymankey chapter 10 . 2/1
Okay you wrote the grief chapter SO WELL!
Shadeymankey chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg i would love a Hinata with the same situation as in Goddess of Ice (kicked from clan, adopted by Naruto)
Iplaymincraft08 chapter 1 . 1/28
truck-kun strikes again
Betta186 chapter 31 . 1/22
I really loved this story. It's so easy to read and it brings my mood to the sky. Really, I needed the laught
frostbittenk9 chapter 30 . 1/9
I deeply enjoyed this journey. Thank you very much for your creativity.
Niharika chapter 31 . 12/28/2022
Thank you for the latest chapter. I was revisiting the story and saw the update. It's a blessing from the goggle gods
White War Crewmate chapter 20 . 12/26/2022
PFT-

LMAO, ITACHI REALLY FUCKIN CONVERTED DEIDARA AND KONAN JUST LIKE THAT GKJFCHSVBANKSVAJLMH:
dorothy.nediak chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
She wanted to be Hinata. That is simply hilarious.
denitr chapter 20 . 12/15/2022
i really loved the start of the story, it was just pure awesomeness. through now im at chapter 20 and it have gotten a bit stale. unfortunately im dropping the story but that doesn't mean i haven't enjoyed it. there was only one chapter i was immensely disappointed and that was how easy it was to get jirayas acknowledgement. she was proving Jiraya her true meaning of her life and all of her goals. it should have been hardest thing to achieve in the whole story.
FallingThroughStardust chapter 12 . 12/12/2022
project, psychotic episodes, facility?! Was she a human experiment?
MysticSpider chapter 5 . 12/10/2022
*Cough* A ranks *Cough*
Borello chapter 31 . 12/6/2022
great work
Wentley chapter 31 . 12/6/2022
FF stopped sending emails, so I missed this ( I think?) but it was sweet and cute.
Lyfus chapter 31 . 11/28/2022
Total chaos. Hilarious!
bookluv22 chapter 31 . 11/23/2022
. . . . Hilarious . . . Like the stuff you come up with just has me giggling evily. So good job comedy genius!
3,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »