Reviews for How to Obtain a Reverse Harem in Naruto
Discordmaru chapter 24 . 11/23/2021
I know I'm late to the punch. but is she a phoenix. can someone message me if they know the answer.
Aviannn chapter 30 . 11/5/2021
I love this.
I love this a whole lot.
praise be darkpetal16!
(and also thank you for making this. it was super fun cute and funny, and i hope your day is going positively suberbly)
I don’t know candle scents, but my favorite smells are coffe christmas and petrichor
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
I read 20 chapters, and, well, it is good writing to make a crack piece of fiction last that long. That being said, some degree of seriousness is required to keep a story going after a certain point. The part that lost me was not treating the insane cult leader who sacrifices people to Jashin seriously.
Alexia Colette chapter 18 . 10/20/2021
Harassment?! Bestie, who? Names please, I just wanna talk. I swear.
CapSushi chapter 20 . 9/14/2021
I can't breathe oh my gods this is beautiful
poopbananalatte chapter 19 . 9/5/2021
one story where naruto got into seals and basically made a nuke and then spiders crawled out of the moon and picked the village up... literally

i dont remember what its called but it was the best thing ever
poopbananalatte chapter 14 . 9/5/2021
desolate era naruto and pokemon
poopbananalatte chapter 8 . 9/4/2021
i would probably skirt the outside of the forest, and have the memers switch scouting duty every hour, with specific sounds being used for long distance communication, and the other two hanging back coming up with the scout in the case of an attack
poopbananalatte chapter 7 . 9/4/2021
a snake, definitely
poopbananalatte chapter 4 . 9/4/2021
thank you for the Answers, oh great Goggle Gods
poopbananalatte chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
i... dont know, they all have such great bootys AND I DONT KNOW! PLEASE GIFT THIS HUMBLE ONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GOGGLE GODS
Ryakuto chapter 10 . 8/18/2021
aww that's so sweet
Westeller chapter 10 . 8/17/2021
Bit odd that she's gambling on Itachi when she wouldn't on Hiruzen. WRT telling him. Is Itachi's reaction just more predictable, less likely to change things? Is he just more trustworthy?
A Visitor chapter 14 . 8/15/2021
*Wheeze* Sakura is just so nonchalant about the whole kidnapping situation XDXDXD

"Duck-Butt belongs to Duck-Butt" XDXDXD