Reviews for Artificial Human Izuku
AyeLilyPie chapter 27 . 4/3
Excellent...though I love this fanfiction... T-T it has been years since the update! but as I have discovered you...this fanfiction shall be included in an animatic! To either promote this fanfic and express how much I love it too :D
Oh my God. quirks are basically devil fruits
Godfather Pimpbury Doughboy chapter 1 . 2/18
one of the best villain stories man. wsh it gets updated soon
Great villain story shame it has been updated in 3 years, would of love to see this CINNAMINI kill Bakuho
NOOOO IIDA I'LL CARRY YOUR ARM WIGGLING LEGACY AND YES I MEANT THE PUN
ancient mythology184 chapter 11 . 1/20
I like the jojo reference
raymergamer chapter 27 . 12/30/2019
continue to write this story
Adelia chapter 27 . 12/8/2019
I love this! please continue this!
Scribble Novice chapter 9 . 12/6/2019
Two thousand meters is 1.2 miles tall or about 6300 feet. about 3 three times as tall as the biggest buildings in the world
Tiara13 chapter 13 . 10/29/2019
*wheezewheeze* that was toioii funny. Like srsly that buggy reference had me dying
Maistzen chapter 27 . 10/3/2019
Es miy interesante
dantezess chapter 5 . 9/29/2019
I'm curious if this going to be a straight villain fic or if Izuku is going to become conflicted about killing All Might and inevitably the other teachers and children that try and stop him.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2019
Huh nice Star Wars references lol a Qui Gon Gin and a Vader are drinks
Zirxces chapter 27 . 6/10/2019
Now, I wonder if you really do love reviews as you have said. For if you loved review, you would surely look at them when you get them. And if you were to have looked at those reviews, as they are here, then you would have seen that WE WANT MORE!
Oh, this story is so good! Little Izuku, whom the Noumus look up to as a bigger brother! Truly, you inspire many people. Oh, why did this story have to stop? Why has it fallen, when it is so great? A tradgedy has befallen the fandom of Bnha, it truly has.

P. S.
If you ever decide to come back, pm me? I would truly love to see more of this.
Yamikumo rising chapter 27 . 6/2/2019