Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Fighting Soul
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interesting, we never got to see their first Biomerge, did we?

Cool Fic, I think you got both Ryo and (especially) Cyberdramon just about right, I like the idea of Ryo having been "holding back" out of some half-concious fear for the results.

You did at great job at portraying just why exactly those two are each other's partner.

...did I spot some references to Ryo having the "Digimental of Desire" in "Tag Tamers" there, or is it just that you comprehend the character that well?
Grumblemon235 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I think this fanfic is very good. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Thad was good l liked Ryo and Cyberdramon.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Great story. I'd never really considered Ryo's charchter before, but in my opinion you did just as good, if not a better job than the anime of getting into the Tamer's head before the first time he/she Matrix evolved with his/her partner.
Megaraptor chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very very nice as usual, Ken. :-) Whee, I got credited! *does the dance of joy*

I liked how you made Ryo come to understand Cyberdramon. It's usually the other way around. PLUS you managed to work with the nonsensical mess that is Ryo's backstory. _;
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
That was very nice..both about Ryou's thoughts/past events and Cyberdramon's personality.

Really cool!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Excellent work, though I've come to expect nothing less from you Infinity Blade. You have, as you mentioned, touched upon something that was basically skipped over in the series and done so in such an eloquent and sound way. The characterization of Ryou was spot on and I liked the fact that you gave Cyberdramon a mentallity. In many stories I've read he's simply written off as the "Crush, kill, destroy," Digimon.

Do forgive me if I'm rambling, I only do so when I fell I have something of importance to say. Your story was perfect, greatly enjoyable and unique. I look forward to your future works.
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Nice job. You've given us insight into a rather important piece of the story that the show completely overlooked.

By the way, don't worry about the games; to my knowledge, no one is really sure how much, if any, of their plot can be considered canon where the anime is concerned. I'd rather have a story from someone who can admit that than from someone who thinks he has it all figured out.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
A nice little story about how Justimon came to be.I like it :) Ryou's not exactly my top favorite Tamers character (*glomps Ruki and Renamon, since they're tied for that spot*) But I do like him sort of, and I liked this. Quite well written and all of , maybe I should invent my own backstory for might get rid of some of my qualms about writing him.*wanders off in a plotting daze*