Reviews for Little Winchester
ficfan chapter 1 . 6/23
hi, I really enjoyed this and was wondering if it was going to be continued?

hopefully you are ( fingers crossed)
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 3 . 4/10
Wow! That was great! When do Jackie and Harry meet the Winchesters? Please continue and update soon!
LunaDragAngel chapter 3 . 3/13
Enjoy the interactions between jackie & harry. I wonder if the similarities will shock sam & dean after he gets over that hes a daddy & from so young an age.
smithbridget11 chapter 3 . 1/20
This is an amazing plot and story I love it to death!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Hey i was just wondering when you would update again. I love this fic btw
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Interesting plot, looking forward to seeing some more.
thetimechick chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Absolutely great you should continue the story I love it!.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
hope you'll update soon! I really like this story and I'll like to know where you go with it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Hey, please don't forget this fanfic. It's really good in comparison to most other fanfics that introduce child OCs. It's really good, so please continue it. If not, then please post something saying that you aren't planning on finishing it.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
I LOVE this story. I hope you update soon. I love how Jackie is basically a female Dean. I'm wondering if Dean's dynamic, later on, with his kids will mirror how John was or if he will be a better father. I'm hoping for the latter. Although it's Canon that Winchester for into a recurring pattern dating back to Cain and Able. The dutiful son and the rebelliousone. I'm having a hard time picturing Jackie for that pattern. She would likely follow after Dean, but I can't see her letting Dean butt heads with Harry without maiming her father somehow.
WRose chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
ANY CHANCE OF AN UPDATE?
WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT DEANS REACTION TO BEING A FATHER!
Cerulean Seahorse chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
I love this story so far. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
AuroraFromHell chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Please update soon, I love this story so much and I really want to see how you carry it out!