Reviews for Little Winchester
ANY CHANCE OF AN UPDATE?
WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT DEANS REACTION TO BEING A FATHER!
Cerulean Seahorse chapter 3 . 8/23
I love this story so far. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
AuroraFromHell chapter 3 . 8/20
Please update soon, I love this story so much and I really want to see how you carry it out!
BrothersBestFriends chapter 3 . 8/12
Hmm interesting story I liked it so far updated son please.
Demon-hunter chapter 3 . 7/5
I wonder will Jackie and Harry know that he has the abilty to speak to snakes in his second year? Also, I'm curious about thier guardian.
i love this history.
fredandgeorgerule chapter 3 . 6/29
I love Jackie! she practically has Dean oozing from her every action! I can't wait for the two to meet
fredandgeorgerule chapter 1 . 6/29
oh I can't wait for them to find the brothers! Dean is going to lose his shit!
I adore the fact that Jackie is not the twin of the boy who lived.
I like the timeline differences.
However take note that it being the new millenium that many a person has a phone with camera now.
Yet according to your story the wizarding world is still secret.
I implore you to somehow get a good explanation in your story.

Something about there being spells that smudge your image on camera's could be a possible explanation (from the story: w ww . f anf iction s /11196345/1 /A-New-Man)

Or special magical computer virusses, etc.

Thank you for writing this.
Update please
KrixLight chapter 3 . 6/3
thank you for not writing the accents, sometime they are so tedious to read. love jackie
Dogfox chapter 3 . 5/27
I love this book! It's amazing! Jackie is awesome, and I love that you made her friends with the twins, Oliver and Percy! Hope your gonna update soon again!
CherrySin chapter 3 . 5/27
I am in love with this story. :) Yup, that's all I've got to say to you...well that and please update..?
danaesirianneblack chapter 3 . 5/25
continue please i love it
The God of Animals chapter 3 . 5/21