Reviews for We Shall Overcome
minakoaino chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
please update! great story, I always like Mamoru/minako pairings.
sm fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Please update this story. I love Mamoru/Minako fanfiction.
aya163 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
wow that was good please put up the next chapter!
AnimeLover101 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I LOVE IT! Hurry and update and it's not a waste of time. I can't find anymore MinakoxMamoru. So please update I'll be checking everyday
Eternalz chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I love it! could you please update it though?
Bob the Viking chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Dear Tainted Elf

Hello and greetings. I have just read your story 'We Shall Overcome', and it was both nice and good. I do not have much to say except that I wish that you would please write more chapters for the story, because not only does it have a great take on the whole SM thing, but it has heart. Just now a great idea popped into my head, and it is kind of like this, perhaps if Minako and Mamoru do get together and have a child then perhaps that child could have all the attributes of Usagi and be a replacement for the Moon Princess (Usagi). Well anyway, I am sure that however you have the story run to it's conclusion I am sure that it will be a good one and a good read.

Good Luck, Keep Writing, and Have Fun!
kassandra chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
why arent you continueing it ? i wanna see wat happens next that story Is great. ur realli good at writing stuff like these
victorprimis chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
It seems like a pretty cool story. I know i'ma weirdo but i lik odd couplings. Mamoru-other person fics are INCREDABLY rare and this really seems like a good one? Is everyone going to be against this relationship between Usagi's (I HATE THE NAME BUNNY!) former fiancee(?) and one of her closest friends? You've gotta update-It's been OVER A YEAR!
Wind Pixie chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
please continue you never see these types of fic.s
Nissy Padfoot chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
It's sad.. but interesting! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.
dazja chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hello i read this story last year and just came back to it now to see if you updated guess what YOU DIDNT!why havent you updated yet its a good story and i would like to see how it ends but you know what i cant cause you wont write a new ending. you really shouldnt count on your reviews soo much you should just finish the story cause you want to and your proud of what you did. well you would be if you wrote anything.
Sailor Venus 214 chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Please continue the story it is very good so far. Don't give up on what you started. I enjoyed reading what you have already.
Lillian chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
This is such a good story so far! I wanna know if Darien falls in love with Mina! ::falls down on her knees and prays::
My Alibi chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
This is a really good idea. I think you should continue it. But watch your tenses. You slipped into first towards the end.
.; Happy Writing!
kurooha chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Eii! I like this! You don't find a Minako/Mamoru's fanfic very often! XD Update soon because the next chapter seems interesanting!