Reviews for Fade to Black
Simsmaster606 chapter 35 . 3/3
Binged the whole story!
RandoMando47 chapter 35 . 2/27
Ya know what helps with ANBU being overworked? Not having their dudes being poached, subverted, or dealing with the aftermath of an invasion. Killing Danzo early is the gift that keeps on giving. He isn’t to blame for everything but he is to blame for enough that making him a priority is worth some awkward questions from your close Nara acquaintances.

Unrelated: I had some massive deja vu last chapter.

Anyhow, sort of a fun ride. I like that you played the MCs issues and memory a little more straight than the typical Wiki Maestro SI. The characterizations all felt good and the interactions felt natural. I would have liked to see where you let the butterflies end up because even though she wasn’t very proactive you did write some interesting changes and they would have gotten more so with time. The writing overall was good (I stuck around). I hope life is treating you well and you’re able to find healthy and satisfying ways to unwind.
RandoMando47 chapter 28 . 2/27
Really would have been a great time to put some cards on the table with Shikaku or Maen. Neither of them would instantly have sent her to a T&I dungeon. Letting them know about hidden sound and Danzo would be quick and easy ways to improve the situation. If she really wanted to flex giving information on the Akatsuki also could be interesting.
RandoMando47 chapter 22 . 2/27
Sucks to suck MC. If you were hoping to coast along as a 1 and not have butterflies bite you in the ass too bad (admittedly a ton of poorly written SIs do this so good job author). Seriously though, being proactive to try make things better, leveraging your knowledge to help yourself and others be more competent and prepared, and dropping clues for close family so they consciously start considering certain things are all must haves for SIs. If they’re not willing to do these things they should just be civilians and live in a cave somewhere, half-assing their involvement just means you have double the guilt for disasters and none of the benefits of making them smaller.
Blue1ao chapter 35 . 1/12
This was nice thanks
Thaerion chapter 35 . 12/16/2023
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing, and hope your doing well.
ReaderOfAdventure chapter 1 . 1/19/2023
I just read through this and absolutely loved it, I hope you come back to it one day! it's so well written and I love the personality of all the characters, I was a little hesitant of the big changes but you wrapped them so well.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/13/2022
Honestly how dare her just think that Neji deserved what happened in the exams and then worry about herself when she micht have been unable to do her taijutsu. Honestly she for sure is a bitch. Shes the main one who needs to be humbled. At least Neji has a reason for his grumpy attitude while shes just a prissy asshole.
Ricee chapter 4 . 7/11/2022
alright nope this already sucks ass. enemy ninja who want her and would endanger other kids at the orphanage? nope your just trying to force her to be near the nara
AllySpark chapter 35 . 5/8/2022
I lover her and her guardians relationship it's so amazing
Kh chapter 35 . 4/23/2022
How extraordinary. I was intrigued within the first few chapters and the story kept pulling me along. The mixture of cultures, the fact that they have ear coms but walk everywhere, bike shorts and ritual masks. I hope there are more books!
hiro2protagonist chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
This is a good story. I usually don’t review but this one is good.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2022
eternal damnation to those who had wronged her
Is that a DOOM reference?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 35 . 12/31/2021
loved it! can't wait for more! keep up the awesome work!
Aki13S chapter 35 . 12/5/2021
woohoooo. i've done it. This is great btw. I hope to read more soon~~~~~
1,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »