Reviews for Fade to Black
Aki13S chapter 35 . 12/5
woohoooo. i've done it. This is great btw. I hope to read more soon~~~~~
FreelanceBum chapter 35 . 11/29
Shoulda said "those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash" in that verbal shakedown.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 11/28
I can't remember if the one Maen saw actually was attacking or not. That blur may have been her father trying to rescue her.
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 35 . 11/25
damn what a cliffhanger. fun story. i would have liked to see what happens with Kabuto.
hpfan1987 chapter 35 . 10/26
I love this story!
random reader chapter 35 . 10/12
Good story and plot. But the MC is one of SI-OC with worst personality that I've ever read. It's hard to enjoy the story with the MC's personality but the plot and changes is interesting.
An Original Fan chapter 35 . 9/21
this story. Back when you started rewriting Hidden Among the Shadows into Fade to Black, I was really iffy. I wanted to see the continuation of the story and didn't really know how much you could change from the original or make better that'd impact the story so significantly to make a rewrite. How wrong I was... The rewrite has been amazing and so incredibly much better. Every interaction with Maen or Shikaku is amazing, my favorite chapters are the one's where Kasumi and Shika get to have their one-on-one moments. Those two are so sweet! Practically siblings just not by blood. And then everything with Orochimaru! How Kasumi saved Sasuke and how that's rebounding now into him training with Gai... Or Kabuto's apparent interest now in Kasumi. I'm also super glad to see that our dear Kaka didn't end up going with Naruto and Jiraiya on their trip. While I'd love to see how the Akatsuki plays into this story more, I'm enjoying Kasumi's interactons with Kabuto, Tsunade, Kakashi and Sasuke. Interactions that'd be significantly limited if she left the village.

All in all, this story is golden! Every time I read your story, it makes me want to create one of my own from an old idea I've had. I'll always come back to this story and cannot wait until you update again, but take your time! No rush, because the longer the wait, the better the chapter. You've never failed to please. Good luck with anything going on in your life right now and really looking forward to the next update!
Mark the Mark chapter 35 . 9/15
love this story. bindged the whole thing today
Joepart5 chapter 35 . 9/15
You know, after chapter and chapter of kabuto here. I'm starting to warm up to him. And no I honestly wouldn't mind a from enemy to lover relationship between him and Kasumi. But that would end the Nara ship and that would be kinda sad for ya boi Shika.
kyuubi shadow chapter 35 . 9/4
Excellent
opalfeather chapter 35 . 8/16
Heyyyyyy can this pleaseeeee be updated?
ObservantMushroom chapter 7 . 5/30
Ima just pretend that she isn’t a reincarnate. It fits better for me.
papaprep chapter 1 . 5/27
The story is different and nice.. But every chapter is depressing, stop that. Cut the angst already, its too much
SweetAssassin19 chapter 22 . 5/8
Yea everything turned into a huge cluster fuck cause of wave. Honestly, if OC wasn't in the care of the Naras then she would have been able to follow canon. Parents ruin everything in anime, thats why they kill them off for the MC. If Naruto had his parents, he wouldn't have Kurama and be OP asf, same with Sasuke. I wonder how old OC was when in their first life cause she acts too much like a kid than a former adult.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 13 . 5/7
I'm laughing at her nickname, Kaka, why call her that lmao kaka sounds like caca for poop in Spanish. Why not call her Sumi or Mi-chan i stead?
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »