Reviews for Imprints
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
nice
Dorngok Sekker chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
This was so good. Been searching for a good fluff thing like this for my second favorite pair.
Sperance chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
So freaking cute. Also, Ojiro's a surprsingly smooth mofo.
Rinristelli chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Hnnngggg finally! A fanfic about these two! And the first no less. You did a great job portraying both of them (though I'm having a hard time imagining Tooru using cuss words lol) it was splendidly written, and though I was slightly confused at first, everything fell into place when I least expected. I love how Ojiro's character shone here as being the sweet and gentle boyfriend, and Tooru as that one girl who feels insecure when a guy confesses to her (like, "What does he see in me?") And, really, poor girl. She has it rough bein' invisible and all. And that's why Ojiro's just perfect for her with his loving patience and cute awkward tail~ HHNNNG.

Delicate atmosphere and wonderfully written conflict with touches of the environment around them. And that analogy with the stars and light pollution is perfect! 10/10.
Thank you so much for writing this delectable fic! My OjiTooru love has been satisfied for the time being. You, sir, certainly did this underrated ship justice!

~Rinri
Reishichi chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I am absolutely glad I was able to find this rare gem! It's quite hard to find people who write other pairings from this series and discovering yours is truly refreshing. The start kinda confused me a bit, but I finally connected afterwards. I love how you characterized the two and it's so cute seeing them like that. Hopefully, you get to write more about this pairing. I'll definitely read them when you do! Thank you for sharing this!
Guesst chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
You absolutely did the pairing justice. It felt like two real people talking, and the characterization felt correct. Good job, the scenario felt realistic. Hagakure's concern felt legitimate, Ojiro's answers and attempts to communicate felt sincere (poor boy, he's just doing his best), problems don't just go away, you didn't ham up the drama, you wrote seriously and avoided this cliché where one party (it would be Hagakure in this case) starts hyperventilating internally over what the other person (Ojiro in this case) thinks of the first person and imagining increasingly irrational doomsday scenarios, and you addressed a significant piece of potential fridge logic. There're probably other reasons your writing feels so genuine, but that's all I'm thinking of right now. You're a good writer (but then, I knew that already from reading your other fic ;P). I look forward to your future works. Thank you for the story!

P.S. I subscribe to a headcanon that states Hagakure can see through her eyelids, thereby seeing everything, but also having no reason to open them at all. So she doesn't. Ojiro kissing her eyelid jives with this headcanon. I don't know if you subscribe to this idea as well, but I'm going to pretend you do (at least for the purposes of this fic). :P
Pen Name Noyb chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Had a slightly hard time following Tooru's thought process at the beginning there.

I'm not sure that I believe that Present Mic fakes his enthusiasm for anything.

While you were on the topic of Tooru's hair, it occurred to me the question of how anyone cuts it when it gets too long to be managable, if it's invisible. Does Tooru just shave her head? I doubt it, and if she doesn't, somone has to cut it, and if someone cuts it, then she should at least have a rough idea of the length and style of her own hair, even if she can't see it.

This was really cute, and I wanna thank you for being one of the rare MHA fic writers who doesn't just write endless streams of KiriBaku/TodoDeku/fucking BakuDeku.