Reviews for Cherchez la Femme
splendorousfire chapter 10 . 10/21
I'm totally shocked by Rosalie's decision. I guess I should've seen it coming but OMG still. They finally hooked up too! I'm happy about that. I wonder how Renee will deal with her mess and how the wolves will deal with Venganza. Nice chapter!
ThisUnitHasNoSoul chapter 10 . 10/21
Okay, definitely a big twist. Nice take on what I assume is the beginning of New Moon. I hope Bella reacts with more strength than she does in canon. I mean, in this Rosalie makes her feel stronger, while in the books Edward makes her feel weaker. I thought the shapeshifter vampire was pretty cool. I'm curious about what the wolves will do about her.
Streetlight Eyes chapter 10 . 10/20
I CANNOT BELIEVE ROSALIE JOINED AMUNET. Like, part of me loves it because it was a good twist and I'm kinda intrigued plus it makes way more sense than Edward leaving. Their first time together was so sweet. I'm glad Charlie is mad at the right people and not Bella.
Debbie Hicks chapter 10 . 10/18
11.
Chapter 11. BELLA Rose I am 21 terran years old in Vulcan years 65 placed my fingertips to her face Intoned a Alien ChantL Your mind to my mind your thoughts to my thoughts our minds one and whole share your mind with Ben Vahl Navu Suddenly myself self-Defensive mentally by physically Shielding then earned Werewolf's pointed ears were pointed hair kept long parted in a Clip dressed from the NASA Bodysuit was Earth Starfleet Uniform with boots suddenly a Healing factor within her own mind released her pain and erased it then now suddenly my eyes Were Shut but focusing my telepathic powers my hair had bangs in front of my own face was a Telepath by touch began sending my telepathic voice within her heads could speak telepathically by touch: follow Surak died in Mount Seleya on the planet Vulcan I am a Acolyte of Gol priestess by atomic bombs struck his planet and world 4th century during the Time of Awakening a event began after his death his katra it is a living spirit wehat you embraced Kolinahr it is a ritual of purging your emotions It's total logic used my logical battle and victorious way to get these Vampires are dark soulless without a katra then blacking out with them with bitten best friends then with tweo with bitten kids and toddlers with Alic ens/Vulcan drained of blood from my toxic teeth/fangs good you die for linkinmg are put to death then Abusingas all of it four went snapped then CHANGED!From alien ven then blod torn clothes Assaulted brutally then CRACKEDBled to death offically for you Cullen die with her will be cold skinned paler but she's dead ten MURDERED! broken the heart dying failing too far gone lost too much as all of blood then EXECUTED!Heads were ripped my death came with herse with theres for breaking rules of Lycans must be destroyed then KILLED But extinct me with them vviolently lost too much blood the venom was in my system you broke this rule Into pieces good as Cullens don't return then then blew me/they freely then dying of too much blood without mercfiul words Departed bought here then myself was sickest sunken gaunt but dying Alice save his daughter with them Carlisle save Bella bite her he did bitten me with them then then ten ATOMIZED/VAPORIZED! Ripped from me viciously then punished now unable to have kids Ihad a planetary power with them metothers nuked ASHES! Good tear from the living but dead bodies then Pierced freely thennlost from here bought bodies we ended the others with them you are punished Headstorn vilontly bring both they are drained from as all of reming blod then too late vanished we bring you these accused dead drained but Bella is guilty of imprinting is turned by snakes but the both venom altered her age and appearance is deceased with tese ones found guilty are departed forever then then ASHES!With the heads into dust then more as all of guards as all of them bitten freely stolen from us/them myself in a healing Vulcan trance began to focus my powers and my telepathic llnk then Broken from the iciest iceso they was wrapped shredded from here was in fact a Daywalking Werewolf/Vampire slaying hybrid far more stronger and powerful looked much older had a streak in the hair both Alice horrificed of my change looked like Selene was in fact Federation oh my god we burst freely then a Inferno from alien venom burnt my fiery throat was in fact Immortal had paler skin crystalized in to sparkling Diamonds Falkor's Rd eyes then too late created my own pack blown freely good PIerced punished Vaporized bring the accused then we sentence you to death for breaking our law Isabella Swan you are dead GUARDS! execution!fled of it then Heads then bought here foully time with good dead for breaking out ancient law for harboring hybrids are dead drained of human blood by her is dead then was struggling to hold the thirst and bloodlust Alice who did to her Volturi with them then too late myself wanted blood Alice she was killed Bella you are a bridge of both then nuked freely then popped without memories of human lives bought here then Killed gone extinct good they never have kids the kids aged they died with them blew apart are sentenced to death fully time officially put to death for now it's real it's time place them to death here do it then suddenly too late as all of the Animals from animal blood with our state with as all of state animals drained too late was hunting like them in both forms then As all of them was sleepless of the host killed three times was unable to rest fully time then nuked frely the blood was poisoned then Snapped then lost weight of it then shattered from here ripped from were as all vanished then with most remains were as all of them fled found Atomized was vaporized without both werre unable to return aged bought here good deceased from here then too late myself was without sacs of my lungs wasairless as well Alice her eyes are Yellow the blood is very rich in V8 oh my god she removed my pain like who Sybok join my quest to search for Sha Ka Ree too late we were a telepathic Clan of the Eye did from Vulcan's prehistory and past Had the Eye in women was psionic but was psychic was a telepathic calling to the ancients lived before us/them I Was not afraid held my sling dressed in winter typed furs hair was in twin braids was in fact a Medicine Woman with a furry bag with Jake my brother was Mog-ur holy man in the Clan language her father and uncle Strom was very tall but Muscular he was skilled at hunting Sir! what are we wearing furs from the Planets of the Apes TV Series yes then Alicia was sick again her totem beat his was with her last child then labor started HELP! T'LAR It's my wife then herself was into active labor then myself Delivered her last son cut the Cord then he took life squalling then Mestral your son he noticed my pointed eats and upswept eyebrows his name is Soval his name is Atreyu Madam who dare to acdress me a Medicine woman a priestess Sir! She's painted yes her eyes are mixed but are Hazel/black with Raven hair myself created furry bottles for him with replicated sehlat milk Captain watch your head Uncle as all women had babies last children that was it the next generation of shifters were hybrids turned Seven of age Commander in the world of the Earth's Children that where Ayla is from What?! he was furious um' Lematyas! they screeched Sir! Lynx were painted Green/black they were very hungry for food gulp it's fan film ones really oh no he was afraid of them he was so frightened of them we are stranded on Earth then no longer alive.
SquishyBijou chapter 9 . 10/17
I can't wait until they have puppies!
alice-in-hollywoodland chapter 9 . 10/17
Victoria is barking up the wrong tree. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote the letter to Charlie to try to wreck Bella and Rosalie's relationship.
jonissbouquet chapter 9 . 10/17
A vampire making food for a human was my all time favorite part of this chapter. And Bella trying to choke it down LOL. It sucks about Charlie but if I know him, he won't be angry at Bella, just Billy and Renee. Also please don't vilify Renee. I see that too much in fics.
HeavenBesideYou13 chapter 9 . 10/16
I wish there was more Emmett and Rosalie friendship action. I enjoyed their banter at the beginning of the chapter. I'm so happy Jacob is in the pack and I liked the appearance of his sisters. I am very, very sad about Charlie. I feel so bad for him.
dressed-in-white-satin chapter 9 . 10/16
I like Bella and Leah's friendship. It's really nice.
FanfictionVillainess chapter 9 . 10/16
They are the CUTEST couple. Keep them strong. Please keep them strong.
SlytherinSchoolgirl chapter 9 . 10/16
I'm kinda turned on by Victoria. i'm proud of Rosalie for not giving into that sexy flirting.
Neon Dandelion chapter 9 . 10/15
Damned good chapter! I really loved their cute slice of life summer love moments and scenes. They were very nice. I'm super curious about how this Charlie thing will play out. I thought for certain Bella would tell him at some point, not some mysterious stranger.
korrasarmyy chapter 9 . 10/11
Cliffhangers are really mean.
SuperlustrousRainstorm chapter 9 . 10/11
I'm loving the blossoming love triangle w/ Victoria and Rosalie and Bella and hating whoever told Charlie about Billy and Renee.
ThisUnitHasNoSoul chapter 9 . 10/11
Aro's visit wasn't foreboding at all. Like damn whenever that dude gets involved it gets serious. Loved his quip about not having to explain himself to anyone or however exactly it went.