Reviews for Invictus
PervyPanda chapter 4 . 15h
Looking forward to more.
PervyPanda chapter 1 . 15h
I would have liked the name Hadrian better though...
Too descriptive
Shrednector15 chapter 4 . 8/26
Great chapter. Can’t wait for the new chapter. Keep up the great work. What do you think the pairing for Harry is going to be?
DeathStick15 chapter 4 . 6/29
Very nice! I wait for the next chapter.
917brat chapter 4 . 6/24
wow this is a great story that I would honestly love to read more of please keep up this wonderful story and update it again soon.
alia00 chapter 4 . 6/24
It's a good start
vitorsoares865 chapter 4 . 6/23
Amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one!
FractiousDay chapter 2 . 6/5
A dull mess. Stop putting things in brackets and use capital letters correctly.
Joeya12 chapter 4 . 5/31
Excellent story so far. Please keep up the good work. Thank you for your time. I look forward to the next update.
robinshahonline chapter 1 . 5/31
Good story so far. Will like to read more. Just a suggestion though. There should be more story progression than details. Having great details like landscape, clothes, etc.. should be supplementary to the actual story. Also, please give us Harry's thought process. I felt like he does not really care about his father's death. Hope you get the right balance.
1529 chapter 4 . 5/30
Interesting so far, but it's extremely confusing why Harry hasn't done anything about Jon's murder. Harry should be greatly familiar to Eddard Stark and Robert, so it would make sense that he would be at least warning the Starks about what happened... he knows that there is going to be a war of succession, gathering allies quickly would be the obvious thing to do, especially for someone who has the experience that Harry does.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, but Harry is either currently apathetic to his father's murder or extremely unimpressive for someone of his history and experience.
beatshield chapter 4 . 5/29
Great story so far
Athran chapter 4 . 5/29
Great story. I am really enjoying it.
Tempest S chapter 4 . 5/24
Well I thought this chapter was better than the previous ones. They had detail but not enough story for me. You wrote about the people, the landscape, the clothing but then nothing much happened in the chapters. I remember he died and was reborn at some point, he broke up a brewing fight between two of his lords/bodyguards, he gave his horse to his squire, he met a Lady and slept with her, he fought the hill tribes. That sounds like it could happen in 1, 1 1/2 chapters. This chapter I felt had much more story progression. Detail is nice but I don't want to read a story that's more details than story. This chapter was better balanced for me.