Reviews for Avengers of Steel
*ICU
Maybe Amanda Waller was a Level 9 Agent of SHIELD who founded ARGUS after SHIELD fell (perhaps she has a rivalry with Rosalind Price of the ATCU?) (with Bloodsport being sent to prison after putting Superman in the MCU with a Kryptonite bullet shortly after the Ultron arc)
If Reyel plays the X-Men and mutants in character, they won't be signing the Accords.
RE: WHO is this "other" Black Sky?

I think it's going to be Elektra, CLBONE13.
Since the x-men and mutants exist in your story, will they appear in important events in this universe like civil war and also helping the avengers face ultron and thanos,
CLBONE13 chapter 40 . 5/12
Okay, this chapter has A LOT going forward. WHO is this "other" Black Sky? WHAT aside from the obvious is Baron Von Strucker planning? Will Wanda and Pietro turn to the good side like in canon? Will Livewire and Killer Frost? And what Atomic Skull? We'll know eventually.
You guys are still on about the symbiote?
CLBONE13 chapter 39 . 5/12
Okay. this chapter was...AWESOME! It was EVERYTHING! Superman and Thor FIGHTING A DRAGON! Nat, Clint, Jess and Matt FACING DOWN MADAME GAO! Raven OBILERATING the Beast with some much needed aid from BIG BROTHER HULK! Hell, JUST BIG BROTHER HULK! Tony Stark's rescue attempts?! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
admiralkizaru15 chapter 1 . 5/12
Good
CLBONE13 chapter 38 . 5/11
Okay, I'm not sure what's MORE awesome. Matt saving Vanessa? Clark STARING DOWN FISK? Raven MAKING THE MAGIC DRAGON POTION? Or Clark AND Raven REALLY STARING DOWN MADAME FRAKKING GAO?!
Maybe Hellcat, Diamondback, Abomination, Peacemaker, Ratcatcher, and Polka-Dot Man can be recruited into the Thunderbolts to fight Starro the Conqueror.
CLBONE13 chapter 37 . 5/10
Okay, I LOVED EVERYONE treating Raven AS A HUMAN BEING, hell AS A CHILD and how everyone was willing to just stand up for her and take care of her. She's not Black Sky to them. She's not Trigon's daughter. She's A KID!
alefrosier chapter 24 . 5/9
I very much doubt that Clark would get rid of the symbiote, if he were any Kryptonian he would even do that but the Clark who saves even the villain, would not kill his savior regardless of the risk, you are massacring the character, a little physical pain is not enough for Superman kill an innocent.
CLBONE13 chapter 36 . 5/9
Okay, I LOVED Clark sticking up for Rachel and treating LIKE PERSON as well as his fight with Grundy and Matt's fight with Nobu. IT WAS AWESOME! Also, don't worry, Clint at least you'll have a SHITLOAD of AWESOME stories to share with your kids.
I think Reyel implied in Chapter 32 that Firehair (woman with the Phoenix Force who helped Odin, Rao, and the other Stone Age Avengers fight Darkseid on one of the tablets in Kamar-Taj) was one of the first mutants in the MCU.
4,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »