Reviews for Avengers of Steel
Will lobo be in your story and be part of the guardians of the galaxy? Maybe his backstory will be thanos wiped out all the czarnians but only him survived.
Hoping for next chapters.
You saw what Thanos did to the Hulk. I shudder to think what Darkseid could do.
Please release another chapter this is one of my favorite stories.
Maybe Thanos defeated Steppenwolf in a previous clash, and Steppenwolf has to conquer 150,000 worlds in Darkseid's name to make up for that.
Draugr chapter 41 . 5/10
Uppaw18 chapter 41 . 5/10
Great story! I have been reading the story, but never really reviewed it or properly favorite it or followed it as I should have.

I love your story and your depiction of Superman and how you fused both Marvel and DC together in this one. While I did want to read Aveger Goddess because Steve and Diana seem like a perfect couple to me on paper, I wasn't as connected to that story as I am to this one.

I would say that Superman is my favorite hero because he is so inspiring (my favorite scene of his is the one from All Star Superman. You know which one), and to see him being such an inspiration in the MCU is great.

Now we have Rogue and Kitty (plus an angry solo Logan) based on X-Men: Evolution (which has my favorite version of Rogue in it), as well as X-23 and hints of an adaption of "The Wolverine" movie got me really hooked this time.

I am also one of those that believe that Rogue's powers shouldn't work on Superman, but in the DCEU there was never a confirmation on the whole "thin bio-electric layer over the skin generated by the cells", so I can accept that.

Now I also want to see Raven meeting Rogue.

Anyway, stay healthy and have a great day. Keep writing.
StarwindX chapter 22 . 5/9
You've wrote a Superman in Marvel, Wonder Woman in Marvel, will you finish your trinity with a Batman in Marvel?
AnonymousLight chapter 41 . 5/6
This "Adamantium can hurt Superman" is honestly something that I have no idea in what direction it is heading. Perhaps that author will make it that Adamantium can hurt Superman (even though personally, I do not believe that is possible.) or perhaps is making it so that people believe that they have an "effective" counter against superman, but when the time comes to prove that theory. It just all falls apart. If the author does go with the second option, I will literally be laughing the entire day picturing the expressions of Hydra or other organizations that thought that Adamantium could hurt Superman, only for it to harmlessly bounce off his skin as if it was a cotton ball. While I personally do not think that Adamantium could hurt superman, perhaps it could if it was shot at an insane speed, but that sped would have to be much, MUCH faster than the speed of sound (like at Mach 6 at the very least).
sharkbearadile chapter 24 . 5/7
Honestly doesn’t feel like something Superman would do...
johanhaniff28 chapter 41 . 5/7
In Earth 616, Blade is vulnerable to a red sunlight that can burn his skin.
Luxo11 chapter 41 . 5/6
187 chapter 41 . 5/6
Man, this has got to be THE BEST MCU CROSSOVER FANFIC I have ever read. Like holy shit man the way you blend all these elements from Marvel and DC togheter so nicely its incredible. Can't wait for the new update especially since my favorite mutant is there X23! Not gonna lie tho when I saw the title for the chapter I assumened Clark would meet Blade and Ghost Rider lol. Keep up the good work man!
Rafael Kojie Bernabe chapter 1 . 5/5