Reviews for Against Nature
heymary chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i loved it!
Inoko Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh...That's so cute! I love Sango/Miroku fics, and... this is your first? I couldn't do better if i tried! I love how you describe stuff, you're really good at it! I'm gonna read Forgotten Wish, Shadows against a shoji screen, and City of Tomorrow's Memories next and I'll tell you what i think, k?
Ali chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
wow, this is a very well written story, good job.
greenlandman chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
To hope with Miroku was almost as possible as Kagome and Sesshoumaru falling in love.

lmfao ha that is not all that impossible all most every fanfic i read has those 2 fallin 4 each other n i like it that way haha
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I just loved this fic, of course anything written by you is going to be good. You just write...so perfectly! I honestly can't say you need to improve anything in your fanfics, in my eyes they are perfect. You write with such a unique style, in a way it's almost poetic. Sorry this review is so long (I'm sure you're used to rambling fans) but I just think you are possibly one of the best fanfiction authors I have come upon.
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
this is really very good... keep up the good work )
youkaifan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
loved it ;)

one of the best miroku/sango fic's i've ever read !_!

keep up the good work :p
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
*sobbing* This is one of the most beautiful Mirsan fics I have ever read! I thought my heart would just burst! Again, your writing is amazing; vivid and wonderfully descriptive-your use of words could drive a person to tears. I am so glad I found this; I am, first & foremost, a Mirsan supporter (out of all my fav couples) and it would have been a terrible loss for me to never see such a work of art done in honor of these two.

Thank you again for another wonderfully beautiful piece of fluff! Arigato gozaimasu!
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This was perfect!
Calenheniel chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Aw! Kawaii! Such romantic writing! *hugs* Luved it!

luv ya,

_
Stephen chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Such a beautiful story. A little short but I can skip that. Thank God you were chosen to win the competition. You deserved it!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
iohh! its so kawaii!
Nuklear Firefly chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
This was BEAUTIFUL! ::sniffle:: Aww, so adorable, too! I loved it. Keep up the good work. (You deserved to win that contest!)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hey, this is for the contest held by Gracie Rin, right? _ I entered that too, but i haven't posted my fic up here yet. I think you'll win! _ Mines isn't near this good. *sigh* Well, great job! I loved the waffy fluff! _ Bai bai for now, but i hope to see another m/s up soon!

KK
TheGadgetFish chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Ohh! that fic was so WAFF! I loved it! :) hehehehe.. look what u've done, you've made me all giggly and all that! gahh! meanie! Hehe, you've saved mah soul from being taken by evil fanfics! _