Reviews for The Lion's Son
doctorwhodapol chapter 3 . 1/12
please update!
villlatoro591 chapter 3 . 7/31/2019
Sean this is your mom and this is a really good story but I really want you to contact me and I’m sorry for getting mad at you. We all miss you and love you very much...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2018
I love this story so far and am looking forward to read more and see where you go with this.
And on a side note, Liam or Ezra are pretty cool names. But Leon would be awesome cos it’s french for Lion so I reckon it’d suit cos of the title :D
Christian98 chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
You should definitely make this into a full story if you get the chance and time.
FireD.Rion chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I hope you feel better. I like this idea! I am looking forward for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Love it!please continue!
CmHotchnissGeek101 chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Omg yes please please please make this a full blown story! Would love to see where you take it and Logan's reaction to having not just one but two kids who are like him. Great first chapter and looking forward to more if you decide on adding to it :)
Star-The-Writer chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
If you want to make this into a story than do, just wait to finish your other story first if you don't wanna work on two.

commas before 'but', other than that I don't see anything wrong with the spelling. A little more work on grammer will help you.