Reviews for A twist of fate
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/18
Great fic
me chapter 1 . 6/16
chezlong? do you mean chaise lounge?
Leafhuntress chapter 1 . 6/11
Absolutely love this story!

Especially for the abortion talk; some of your readers/reviewers would be horrified to learn how utterly common it was back in the day. Though it probably could do no harm to for them to be more educated on the subject...

Thank you for writing this.
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 5/9
***** Love your you do the last part of Rhett Buler's People-Tara?
Dream realization, this is. I like what his mother had to say to give him a kick in the pants and in the smarts. Seriously, he wanted her to love him, but he was so verbally absuive and when not he didn’t treat her like an equal or ever really show her his true self. She may have been child -like, but he didn’t encourage her to truly grow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I loved the idea of Scarlett insisting on accompanying Rhett and of course it's your story, so you can take it where you want. But repeat abortions are not a healthy alternative to contraception now, never mind 150 years ago. I just can't see it happening. Nor for these married women to take lovers.
JokersLittleMistress chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
A very fun read
heresvivi chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Very good story! I didn't want it to end. I loved how different Rhett's mother was portrayed.
gumper chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I love the premise of Scarlett impulsively joining Rhett as he tries to flee town with Bonnie after the Ashley birthday debacle...

You kind of lost me though amidst all the talk of abortions and extra marital affairs amidst Rhett's mother's friends...and the concept of Belle as a half sister...cannot really get my head around either but thanks for an entertaining read
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
It appears that you are a feminist, judging by the way you write fanfic. I honestly doubt that Rhett's mother would do or speak of such things as abortion or infidelity, let alone give Rhett advice on how to treat his wife. She always seemed like a lady to me and even if her husband was a tyrant, I do not think she would have found a lover. I think she belonged to that generation of women who thought they had to be content with their lot and would not have consideredsuch things as lovers or abortion. However, it's your story so you are the one who makes all the choices.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I can't believe you wrote this in a day! An original what if , I wish Scarlett did insist on going away with them rather than constantly be left behind. Rhett got too much his own way in my opinion. Loved the shocking behavior of the Charleston ladies! Especially Mrs Butler. Having someone point out to Rhett that Scarlett is so much younger -especially mentally is what should have happend all along. She was expected to keep up with a man twice her age and who kept alot of secrets while he knew everything about her - no fair! Am really enjoying all your stuff just keeps getting better.
Florausten chapter 1 . 4/25/2017