Reviews for Something in the night
starlite22 chapter 2 . 4/13
I hope you continue and that Scarlett makes it out leaves the mean Rhett there to spite him.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Wonderful! Can’t wait to read more.
I Dream ofSpring chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
I Dream of Spring : What fantastic dialogue! You totally nailed it, and are addressing the big issues between them as well, which is great. Poor Rhett - 'I prefer blondes'.

I'm loving the UT world, and like how you've dropped these fics on us without clarifying exactly when they are set. I'm guessing sometime after separate bedrooms but before Ashley's party? And who is Lorena?
sarah.shilo chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Yeah! Can't say I like the Lorena thing, but the theme is intriguing ...
Kat8137 chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
This is so good I want more, more magic in the night please! I'm gonna take a stab - she is pregnant hence the weight gain? Probably good idea to keep them in am enclosed area when she tells him! So happy to see the update please keep "em coming xx
Twilighternproud chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Loveee it
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
For the love of God, don't tease us anymore! Please, release the whole story! I'm dying to know who is Lorena, why is Scarlett so "bloated" (I thought she was pregnant, but I'm not so sure anymore), why, when and where are they trapped and how everything will be resolved! Love this story so far, so if you haven't finished it yet, I'm willing to wait.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
LOVED IT!
Gwtwfan11 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
So happy that you chose to add to this story!

And you have wonderful taste outside of GWTW with the Muddy Wilbury reference!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
This is really good. Hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I simply cannot wait for you to post the rest of this story!
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
This is really good. I wonder at what time of their marriage it takes place. Keep it up.
heresvivi chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Oh snap! Did Scarlett just wave a blonde flag in front of that raging bull Rhett Butler? I love this story! Can't wait for Rhett to prove Scarlett wrong. Update immediately please!
gumper chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I am SO glad that you are back with this - thank you! I absolutely love Unchartered Territory and have been watching eagerly for an update. I'm a bit confused why this is published as a one shot rather than as a formal part of UT (as perhaps a prequel or just with re-ordered chapters?) just to keep them together but no worries - I'll just watch them both now for updates/

OK - who the hell is Lorena?! I do not like at ALL the premise of Rhett presumably openly parading around with yet another mistress in Scarlett's home and in front of the whole Atlanta crowd? Belle and company are bad enough from my perspective. So it sounds like they hosted some big party at some point following Ashley's birthday party...so perhaps Rhett in this scenario did not take off shorty thereafter with Bonnie and return to incite a miscarriage? I'm trying to get my head around why he would bring a mystery woman into this mix unless it would be to try to make Scarlett jealous but given his obsession with guarding Bonnie's reputation it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...and didn't he hurt and make Scarlett jealous enough already by disappearing to Belle's for 3 days post the Ashley party night (unless those details will change in your story too)...ugh: so I'm intrigued and stumped!

The banter between these two continues to be perfect. SO well done and spot on. I laughed out loud amidst Rhett's comments about getting into bed with Frank and I just love how they hit on a number of past issues (the jail scene, etc) in this manner - perfect way for them to actually communicate about so many unspoken issues between them.

I cannot wait for more - really loving this story!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/26/2017