Reviews for Something in the night
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 8/22
Great fic, really funny
This is so fun! Lol, I love their banter, you really nailed these two. Can I have hope you may update and bless us with more Rhett/Scarlett soon?
starlite22 chapter 2 . 4/13
I hope you continue and that Scarlett makes it out leaves the mean Rhett there to spite him.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Wonderful! Can’t wait to read more.
I Dream ofSpring chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
I Dream of Spring : What fantastic dialogue! You totally nailed it, and are addressing the big issues between them as well, which is great. Poor Rhett - 'I prefer blondes'.

I'm loving the UT world, and like how you've dropped these fics on us without clarifying exactly when they are set. I'm guessing sometime after separate bedrooms but before Ashley's party? And who is Lorena?
sarah.shilo chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Yeah! Can't say I like the Lorena thing, but the theme is intriguing ...
Kat8137 chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
This is so good I want more, more magic in the night please! I'm gonna take a stab - she is pregnant hence the weight gain? Probably good idea to keep them in am enclosed area when she tells him! So happy to see the update please keep "em coming xx
Twilighternproud chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Loveee it
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
For the love of God, don't tease us anymore! Please, release the whole story! I'm dying to know who is Lorena, why is Scarlett so "bloated" (I thought she was pregnant, but I'm not so sure anymore), why, when and where are they trapped and how everything will be resolved! Love this story so far, so if you haven't finished it yet, I'm willing to wait.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
LOVED IT!
Gwtwfan11 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
So happy that you chose to add to this story!

And you have wonderful taste outside of GWTW with the Muddy Wilbury reference!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
This is really good. Hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I simply cannot wait for you to post the rest of this story!
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
This is really good. I wonder at what time of their marriage it takes place. Keep it up.
heresvivi chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Oh snap! Did Scarlett just wave a blonde flag in front of that raging bull Rhett Butler? I love this story! Can't wait for Rhett to prove Scarlett wrong. Update immediately please!