Reviews for Lost Connection
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this idea, it makes so much sense! I wish we would hear more about the Master-Padawan bond in the show. It's clear that Kanan can sense Ezra and 'see' him through the Force, which is fascinating enough. Writing the entire fic from Kanan's perspective was a good choice, I think. Always love me some worried!Space Family feels. :)
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
Triscribe chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Great story! I always love seeing Kanan and the rest of the crew react when Ezra's in trouble, and this was the perfect way to do it even *without* him actually being in any danger. Very well done!
Jane Glass chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I really loved this! Amazingly written, and so emotional! Thanks again for the recommendation!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I just feel so badly for Kanan. That guy puts up with so much. :D

Great job on this one!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Yeah... Daddy Kanan's stories are always worth a read.
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
This was wonderful. I really like your style-very expressive! Your sensory details really added to Kanan's characterization and the overall depth of the story! This really filled in something I thought was lacking from the "Twin Suns" episode, too. Ezra ran off to Tatooine and Kanan didn't even seem that bothered by it? Yeah, right! This fit the bill perfectly. Well done! :)
Cassturn93 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
My mind is now processing the force as cell service signals. Ezra was in a dead zone! Lol Kanan is that overprotective parent that is tracking their every move on Friend Finder and it just suddenly disappears and can't find him because of the dead zone. So here come Obi Wan with WiFi
Ignite the Stars chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I love the angst
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Loved this!
Midnight Luna chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I thought this would be more angsty. I was wrong. Good job though!

If you want to live, don't touch Space Mom and Dad's kids. ;)

May the LORD be with you, always! ~Midnight Luna