Reviews for Louisiana Purchase
AshtynnAlba chapter 16 . 8/23
Thisnstorybisnso good! I’m so curious as to what happens next... did you finish the story or have any more chapters? Great work!
TheWanderer23 chapter 16 . 6/9
Loving your story! Please continue! :-)
spnfanfromeurope chapter 16 . 6/4
Hi. Great writing. Hope you find the time to continue.
Love this! Hope you continue to write!
vivame chapter 16 . 1/17
please! write the sequel, please!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
Oops! She'll be in even more trouble now. Great job!
Neenee75 chapter 15 . 10/3/2017
Oh that's scary I hate evil little girl ghosts...I hope everyone is gonna be okay.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! THANKS FOR WRITING IT!
Blossom9 chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
Ohh! Good chapter!
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
This is really great! Glad Dean didn't give her a whipping. What a terrifying dream! Hope she doesn't run off again. Wonder what her Dad will do or say?
Great chapter thankyou!
XOX XOX:)
tamilyn313 chapter 14 . 9/23/2017
Update please
Blossom9 chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
I'm really enjoying this story! I like the plot line you have created and I'm excited to see how it all turns out. I also really like the way you have portrayed John, he very tough but also loving to the kids. Can't wait for the next update!
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 14 . 9/15/2017
Oh dear, you'd think the brothers would recognize that this little girl that their sister followed was probably something supernatural. Still, Kellie does deserve to be in trouble for leaving their yard and going into the woods and ending up in the river! I wonder what John is going to say about her adventure!
Neenee75 chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Oh spooky, I don't like the sound of that wee girl. Thanks for the update.
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
Great chapter! I like that they have a little sister, Kelly. Hope she's ok. At least until their father arrives home!
THANKS heaps for the update!
Xx :)