Reviews for Some Kind of Love
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw! So cute and fun and sweet!

I think the image of Ken playing Cat's Cradle while waiting for his bride and best man to show up is something that'll stick with me for quite a while. I loved it!
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Yes yes yes!

I love Kenyako a lot, I like Daiken, your way is the best one!

Besides, it's cute and funny, and nicely written.
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This reads like it was fun to write. Certainly, it was fun to read and ponder.
NoNeThEwIsEr chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
This is an interesting spin on a love triangle. I love the symbolism. It's thoughtful and makes sense. This is a great fic!
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Hey, I read a Kenyako without feeling the urge to take a long walk off a short pier!
tricolored chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I love your story. I don't normally like kenyako and I still think daiken and daiyako are much better... but this fic just manages to get it right!
Goggled Monkey chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Yay! My favorite coupling..or um... I guess my fav. threesome. You described a very beautiful scene what with the horse and the dress etc. I loved Daisuke as the diligent best man _ There were some really great lines too. I liked the bit with the police and the thing about taking up his fathers business. What was also good was how you didn't really say they were together till the last few lines. It sounded kinda sad for Daisuke there. lol I'm sure there's more I'd like to say but I can't think of anything right now. Great fic though. Loved it. : D
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Aw . . . how cute . . . ya, Miyako should marry them both . . . well done, as always!
kayenne chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Oh, how cool!

I like the way you explored the relationship throughout the fic, rather than laying it bare. I adore the idea of Miyako rolling up to her wedding in this fashion, and for some reason I love to know that Ken has something to amuse him.
Ash Falcon chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Yay! A wonderful makes-you-smile kinda fic. I agree, good choice in style.
Master Fedora chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This has got to be my favorite polyamourous relationship. Just great. A very joyful fic.
FireDemon chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Aw, wow, I really actually like it.

I'm glad it wasn't exactly kenyako, *grins* but I really, really liked this.

It was so sweet and beautiful. I'm tempted to finish my daikenyako now. *grins* I loved it. You are a *very* talented author.
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
This made me laugh. Wonderful humor here: light, fun fluff. I've come across a few Ken-Miyako-Daisuke-Ken fics lately. I dislike guy/guy stuff, especially because the female characters often get bashed or ignored, and I'm protective of "my" girls. But I'm seriously starting to like threesomes.

Anyway. I have something for you to perhaps consider if you ever want to write this. . .can it be called a pairing? Maybe it's a trio-ing. . .anyway, if you ever have the urge to write a Ken/Miyako/Daisuke again, I'd love to read an angsty get-together fic about them. All the fics including this trio that I've seen deal with the aftereffects, thus giving me a wonderful bit of fluff to read, but I'd think a threesome get-together romance would be a hell of a thing to read. Probably difficult to write though. Just a consideration, since I guess from the Author's Note you apparently have a mild fear of het.

Anyway, really enjoyed it. *stashes it in her favorites.*
Nine1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
**Still squealing to herself** Magnificent! Oh, I love these three. They are too sweet together. Hey, I don't mind the het., because it's done so well. I think I've warmed up to Kenyako a little more, but I still think Daiken rules all Ken couplings. Heh, oh well. Thank you for writing this, you made me smile today. I love your it up!
maxine chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Aw! I loved it! I want Ken-kisses! Daisuke-kisses too! Make Miyako share! It's not fair that she gets them all to herself!