Reviews for Company
Sparkleforreason chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
It was really cute!
VntgFrk chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Really cute thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Hi, I know this is your first fanfiction and all but I'm disappointed. Not because it was bad written, on the contrary, you have some skills. The problem, in my opinion, is that you belittled their relationship. I'm a huge Gruvia shipper and I can't stand it when people don't understand their relationship at all. First, Gray was a big fat jerk and he didn't even apologized for what he said to her, I mean, sure, he was annoyed but then he should have apologized. Second, you made it seem like he only cares for the attention that she gives him and not about her. He was only worried and disappointed because she ignored him but he didn't even think of her, of how she is feeling, not once. He seem so selfish ( I know that sometimes canon Gray is selfish but he cares for Juvia, not because she gives attention only to him though) . He was a jerk and she deserved an apology. He didn't even admit that he likes her.
Anyway, I'm sorry for this review and I hope that it won't make you feel bad. You can improve! Maybe we have different opinions about their relationship but I just wish that people would understand their deep and strong bond that it's not based on Juvia behaving like a lost puppy and him selfishly enyoing her attention but it's based on mutual, strong trust and love. Gruvia is so much more than a comic relief.
rrsiganoo2001 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
It was cute and Erza I just beat him up
ShizukaPamela chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
omg this is actually sooo cute~ i really didn't like Gray at the beginning at all but he redeemed himself near the end. Gruvia is probably the cutest pairing ever~ i hope you write more fanfictions like these~