Reviews for Black Mage
shadesnake chapter 5 . 3/31/2021
author, are you still alive?
NabucodonosorV chapter 5 . 8/17/2020
"Not Abandoned!"
...
AkashiSeijuro-IA-4 chapter 5 . 6/12/2020
Is it safe to say that this is abandoned now?
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
Amusing
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
So, honestly answering the question "does this dress make my butt look fat?" is dangerous in Tristania too?
TJTV chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
Hope there will be more Chapters
DRMAK chapter 5 . 7/26/2019
Hope to see this continue soon. It looks pretty good.
Raven chapter 5 . 10/16/2018
For you good sire, a thumbs up!
I low key like this story, and don’t let my fellow anonymous guests put you down. They are just trolls and ignorant children.
SonatiShinonome chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
I find weird that this will not be a harem, you know foz was a harem romcom even if the ENDING we got kind of did away with it. shame the author was dying and needed to at least give it a rushed ending. anyway glad to know you will continue this.
osterreicher97 chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Good to see you back, and don't listen to the people trying to get you down. It is sad to see any writers quit stories because of people that can't be bothered to give constructive reviews. Also, seeing as some of them are Guest instead of an actual account to reply to, it just shows they're too cowardly to show themselves and are probably, in a few cases, trolls.

I for some reason don't have this story in my favorites... hmm. I look forward to an update.
S. M. L. Stevhmaklie chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
What that guy said. this fic is awesome, can't wait for the next updates.
William.B.Kurokami chapter 5 . 10/1/2018
Well, thank god you inform the readers about this. Dont let that Guest got into you! this fanfic is fine and dandy. just dont abandon this.
askasknot chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
Well that Guest is a brainless-ass a nincompoop, truly comments like those lower the intelligent of us all. Anyway I love this story so far and is sincerely looking forward to seeing more.
It is my favorite FoZ Story that is not completed, so do not give up!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
...So you only watched the anime, and NOT read the LN? My god, you suck...

And you should abandon this. The fact that you let a flawed chapter, your prologue which you admitted to being bad, sit for so long doesn't say good things about your writing abilities.
shadesnake chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
I would like to read the next chapter