Reviews for one floo under
Difdi chapter 10 . 9/7/2023
Actually, the Wizarding world is quite adept at reattaching splinched limbs. The reason Mad-Eye Moody stumps around on a peg leg is because dark combat spells often contain a component that blocks healing or reattachment of severed limbs, not because magical healers are inept.
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 9/6/2023
Sounds like a new Bet in the making!
Difdi chapter 14 . 7/27/2023
Fiction runs on suspension of disbelief, and NO government has ever responded to the murder of its agents by ordering that surviving agents simply avoid the murderer. That the response to Aurors or Dumbledore killings Huntsman is to simply withdraw from whatever mission they are on upon sighting Albus Dumbledore shatters suspension of disbelief. A more plausible order would be to consider him an armed and dangerous murderer - which he is - with a very high threat rating, and let the agents decide on their next action. Most agents will choose to use immediate deadly force on such a person the next time they see him, unless it endangers civilians, since NOBODY in government service likes a cop-killer.
Difdi chapter 9 . 7/26/2023
I’ve always been amazed that the Imperius is Unforgivable yet Obliviation is perfectly legal. The Imperius wears off, while Obliviation is not only permanent, false memories can be inserted. A skilled Obliviator could mind control someone to levels FAR beyond even the most powerful Imperius curse, and it would never wear off. But Obliviation is legal and the Im-erius is not? Utter madness.
Difdi chapter 8 . 7/26/2023
This Hermione has made it ABUNDANTLY clear that she is NOT Harry’s friend in any way whatsoever. He’s not her friend, he’s her pet, and she will decide what he does, not him.
Difdi chapter 5 . 7/26/2023
Summoning the Thing That Walks Like A Cat and Draco siccing it on himself is pure comedy gold!
Difdi chapter 2 . 7/26/2023
Given the effects of Veela on most of the males in the wizarding world, it’s probably a good thing Albedo didn’t come through with Ainz…
Sargon Dorsai chapter 16 . 6/14/2023
A very interesting premise. Integration of the magical and normal world. Would have loved to see more elaboration on this world but the peek into things was nice.
Armiture chapter 16 . 6/13/2023
I really liked this alternate history of the magical and mundane world without a Statute of Secrecy. Reading it brought back memories of reading some "Lord Darcy" stories by Randal Garret in Analog magazine back in the 80s.
Nebresh chapter 16 . 6/13/2023
I like it.
Womgi chapter 16 . 6/12/2023
This one was pretty great. I can see how actually expanding it would be a ton of work, but as far as setting and worldbuilding go? This is very good. Nice bit of creativity!
l4w chapter 16 . 6/12/2023
Isaac Newton is a great time and place AND person to start a huge chain of change.
The cops and the goblin scenes added to the depth of your story.
Thanks
Jaq O Diamonds chapter 16 . 6/12/2023
This is actually really interesting. I *would* pick it up, myself, but I already have several stories I’m trying to work on, and it’s extremely slow-going, lol. Inspiration is a huge problem, when writing, after all. But again, very interesting idea.
LustingThoughtfully chapter 5 . 6/5/2023
I read fanfiction mostly to help deal with migraines, and the mental state achieved shortly after one is oddly free-associative and can generate some interesting ideas. Thoughts collided, and your competent defense instructor became “what if Hogwarts hired someone to teach defense… of a football team?” I suspect someone has done this somewhere out there, but it made me giggle (then wince).
otakumick chapter 14 . 1/6/2022
Harry ought to anywhere but Hoggy, as should every muggleborn. Albus ought to be made well known in the muggle world as the evil mastermind Pantomime Merlin. Known best for hiding in the shadows and getting his own minions killed in futile and stupid gestures.