Reviews for The Followers of Alex Mack
unanimas chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
good work keep it up
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
keep it going this rocks
Supernatural Chick chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
P.S. - I am very impressed with this story. Each kid has a distinct personality that makes the story worth reading and it is very interesting to read about a grown up Alex and Ray. The story is practically a fan's dream come true without making it too dull or overdone. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. LOL I beg of you to continue this wonderful start to a story! Please update ASAP!
Supernatural Chick chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Hey, this is pretty good! I would love it if you would continue on this story, please. Please update ASAP and you will have my eternal gratitude!
catch chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Is it too late to request an update? After a slowish start, I like the way the story has picked up.
Dom Dude chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
whoa!this story is really good please continue!
catch chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
I love this alex mack fic. It really is one of the best written fan fics I have read on this site. I hope you update soon.
Blackknight5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I really like how your story is going. I always thought this show was interesting so keep updating. I can't wait to see how this going to work out.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Excellent, keep this up.
ALana chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This is good keep going please
TARDISes R Cool chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Very cool that someone is writing for this show again. I'm interested in where you'll take this. Keep working on it.
Twisted Myth chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Cool. I like this. Please write some more.