Reviews for This Time I Will
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw very cute can you guess im looking through your profile? hehe
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw, that was very cute. Great job! I really enjoyed reading it!
Mao chapter 1 . 10/26/2008

How...how...cute!

Sad, of course, I mean...Fred, Percy and loads of friends had to die but...Ron and Hermione!

The ending is so sweet /

Great job o
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was lovely! Even though I thought the beginning was sad, it all ended nicely.
KateSutherland chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I find myself struggling for a more perfect description of this idyllic piece of genius, but I resign that 'oh my god it is too cute!' will have to do, go you! :D
catwraith chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This is lovely. There really isn't enough of this type of fic. Ah well. Nice pen name by the way. :)
Veil of Winter chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Excellent! Brilliant! A marvelous piece of fluff/drama! Not overworked, and nicely written. I like this.
hpcharmed obsesed chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
aw, sad, but aw
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
angst fluff, it works. Very charming and nicely written.
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw, Worried!Ron is great. Good story; keep writing. xo, H
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
EEk, that was rather cruel, toying with my emotions like that! Making me all weepy because of Fred and Percy and Dean and Lavender and...all, and then the fluffiness...*sniff*

Twas good. Yup.
dinka chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
oh... that's such a sweet story... and so sad!

I know Rowling's going to kill off many characters we care about... and it's a thought that fills me with such anxiety.

...

that was a great story.
smoke chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
oh so nice!

A cute little fic with its fluffy touch.

And a Ron /Hermione! You are becomig more sensible, by the way?

I am joking, of course: i don't ship nothing, Hermione is cute with Ron, fluffy, superior an charming little girl (this couple is the queen of "just a clumsy peek on her cheek"). She is very maternal with harry (too often the tragedy of "I love you but we cant because everyone I love dies").

She is an interesting woman with Snape (sometimes too much energetic).

I personaly prefer her with Krum, but probably because these fics are seldom .

Ok I was impolite: I chatted mindlessy of other stuff unrelated to your fic, I am sorry.

The nick is right, so you can track me in case you need to tell me something (stop reviewing me! for instance), but the review is not signed: you can remove it whenever you want...
TakeruDream chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
This is an AWSOME story i LOVE it, this so went on my favorite stories list!
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Ah... HOW SWEET! I am hopelessly addicted to fluff... you're only fueling my saddening obsession with great stories like this one :)