Reviews for This Time I Will
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
*giggles* Oh, you gotta love Ron/Hermione! I mean, as much as I'm a Severus/Hermione shipper in the Fanon world, everyone knows it's going to be Ron/Hermione in the Cannon world!
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Aw... That's all there is to say. Except "sniff" - you had me down the road to tears there.
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Aw...

That was so amazingly sweet! Great story.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
aw... very cute and sweet! I love it!
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
aw *melts* that was lovely.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
poor Fred and Percy too :S:(

can you pleaze continue?
Purple Chicken chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
YOU KILLED PERCY ANF FRED! ARGH! Okay, gotta calm down. calm down. As always, I overlook the point. Good story, guess you figured out I'm a fan of Percy and Fred. heh,heh. :D Good though, very good!
Silverfish chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
What a lovely story, and a vivid portrayal of a horrible aftermath. The only Ron/Hermione stories I've read were lacklustre at best, but this is absolutely *why* I find myself enjoying this pairing. Wonderful writing. Thank you so much!
Avid Reader2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I don't normally like HG/RW because I personally can't see them as a good couple but this story was so sweetly sad that I can't help but think of the pairing in new light. Great job, once again. :-)
Serpentina chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Aww how sweet.

That was truly a surprise. A Ron/Hermione fic comming from you! Well, it had still some hints of Snape in it. ;)

I'm still grinning about that idea of 'black wings' ha.

As for Hermione and Ron, I really like the mixture of sadness and the shy way they confess their feelings for each other. It's so refreshing to see the focus on Ron for a change.
spar chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Aww! That was so sweet! :) (even though you used a movie reference instead of a canon one. :))
steffie chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Hi Strega! I absolutely *adore* this story, even though I'm usually not a Ron/Hermione shipper! I'm looking forward to Redemption, too. Keep those stories coming.
Netherlandsforever chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
AW! SO SO SO cute! But sad, I loved it!
HermioneM chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
omg, that was so sweet,so beautiful! i totally loved it.

keep writing!
Serena2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very nice, I liked it a lot :) My favorite line: "I thought he would never leave" LOL
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »