Reviews for The Sacrifices We Make
Samolly chapter 28 . 12h
You write action really well.
Akorah chapter 28 . 7/14
This was incredible. I have no other words at the moment.
Akorah chapter 21 . 7/14
Greyson, you bastard son of a half-mad syphilitic witch.
AutumnsSun chapter 28 . 7/11
What an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for making Hermione such a strong character.
DiagonAli chapter 1 . 7/5
I lovee this a lot. really captured my attention. read it all in a day.
brookie88 chapter 1 . 7/3
Wow this story is great so far!
tee4dree chapter 29 . 7/2
You are amazing! I’ve read it in three days and loved every minute of it because your writing is interesting, creative and clever. Thank you so much for sharing this great fic!
Reader chapter 29 . 6/30
This book was so good! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 29 . 6/20
This was an amazing story! Your dual minded Draco was fascinating. Your Hermione was intelligent and feisty. She didn't immediately drop to Draco's feet but she discovered the love and the bond that they shared over time. Awesome Sauce Story!
Kikistone chapter 25 . 6/17
Her patronus gave me MAD chills and my eyes watered! *insert excited strangled cry here*!
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 6/14
Loved this story! Can't wait to read the next part! Thanks so much for posting!
Empress Shiloh chapter 1 . 6/10
So glad I found this story! What a fascinating beginning, I can’t wait to see what is coming!
Emily chapter 29 . 6/8
Super good! Loved it!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 28 . 5/31
I’m so glad I read this! I’ve never read an Alpha Draco before and man this was GOOD! I love the mating between the two but the story of the pack life had me spellbound. I’m also glad you let Draco dispatch Grayson and Clara. They deserved everything they got! This story will be added to my favorites and be read many more times I’m sure! Thank you for sharing this!
monicafoster chapter 28 . 5/29
This was a brilliant read! I really enjoyed the twists and changes and just the way you write and leave me wanting more every time! This was amazing!
1,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »