Reviews for The Sacrifices We Make
RuneMarauder189 chapter 28 . 9/18
I only just now discovered your story and I couldn’t stop reading. You have a way with words that many don’t have. I loved this story and I loved Hermione and Draco. Thank you for this! I’m saving it to my favorites so I can reread it again!
WildflowerWeasley chapter 28 . 9/15
What an amazing story! I could not put it down and I am excited to get started on the sequel!
I haven't come across a great dramione fic for a while but i have to say...this one is definitely one of my faves. Thank you for this x)
midnightsunfish chapter 29 . 9/8
Holy ****! That story was absolutely fantastic! I could not step away from my computer while i was reading it! I really didn't think I was going to like it at first, because of hermione going such big lengths to secure allies for the war. To me, that didn't seem like Hermione at all. But before I knew it, I was sucked into the story. The amount of detailing was perfect. some authors don't detail enough whilst other detail their stories so much that it becomes tedious to read. But your story was perfect! As I was reading it, it was like I could see it as a movie playing out in my head. Very well done!
Khyharah chapter 29 . 9/1
This was wonderful. A tasty tale of love and lust and determination. Brilliantly done, loved every moment!
Dulce Muerte chapter 28 . 8/25
wow such an amazing story, absolutely love it
Carrie Black chapter 2 . 8/24
Amazing
Gothic Butterfly chapter 28 . 8/19
Loved reading this thank you!
delaan chapter 28 . 8/4
This is the billionth time I've read this, love love LOVE the story.
Samolly chapter 28 . 7/15
You write action really well.
Akorah chapter 28 . 7/14
This was incredible. I have no other words at the moment.
Akorah chapter 21 . 7/14
Greyson, you bastard son of a half-mad syphilitic witch.
AutumnsSun chapter 28 . 7/11
What an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for making Hermione such a strong character.
DiagonAli chapter 1 . 7/5
I lovee this a lot. really captured my attention. read it all in a day.
brookie88 chapter 1 . 7/3
Wow this story is great so far!
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »