Reviews for Cursecraft
maxxuzumaki chapter 3 . 4/24
Nice chapter, is good to see you continue this story, I can't wait forma the next chapter
Metastable chapter 3 . 4/19
Now a ship is going to sail...
Lady Vanatos chapter 3 . 4/19
Well this was a pleasant surprise.
The Indominator chapter 3 . 4/19
Aww yiss, the story is back.

And now we bore witness to what could possibly be the beginning of a beautiful relationship, curses to the two of you. Because I'd totally ship this. Yes. Yes. So much Yes. Now, the problem is how to name this ship, because she be sailing real quick.

Anyways, jokes aside, glad to see this getting an update, especially when it was on the path of getting real interesting real fast. This has something to do to the Fate/Zero event then if I could hazard a guess.
Also, Question: Why is Angery Manjeu in his shirou form?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 4/19
Oh cool, you updated. Makes sense with the Fate/Zero Accel Order event going on. Good luck pulling him/
PasiveNox chapter 3 . 4/18
hmmmm great goood hahahhahhaa
X the Reaper chapter 3 . 4/18
Nice to see this updated after so long. Looking forward to more!
The Indominator chapter 2 . 3/15
Well, can't say I didn't see that coming. Avenger himself even admitted that if anything other than human decided to f*ck him up him, he would be screwed. Heck, I'm surprised he even made it through Yuuka without loking like he just dropped his bar of soap in the prison shower.

Story concept is solid, the delivery was ok in my limited experiences. All in all, an intruging premise.

Also, the child between Hina and Angry Manjeu would be a crime against humanity.
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
intersting
X the Reaper chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
Alright, we're near where we left off. Should be fun to see where it goes from here.
rc48177 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
AGI A
Mana D
Luck E
NP C
Only his speed is note worthy
X the Reaper chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Hmm...I'll look forward to seeing this story go to completion at last.