Reviews for Sanguinary
craftscute09 chapter 4 . 7/13
Ohmg tsume-san this is so awesomelovely world building.. I hope you continue this story (as with a hundred winks).. all your works are awesome, i actually wish I’m onto your other fandoms so I can relate to the stories but I’ve read the one with uchiha kyoya even when I haven’t watched reborn yet and couldn’t stop laughing XD anyway I really wish this would end up as jasper/Lucymore power to you and more inspiration to come!
Mangogirl19 chapter 4 . 6/22
Please, please update!
Blue chapter 4 . 5/15
oh gosh i read through this all in one go and i adore it! i really love how you introduced lucy and jasper and how you're bringing this world to life! i'm looking forward to seeing what lucy's plans are and i love the characters you've created! thank you for writing! i'm excited to see what comes next!
MM chapter 4 . 4/6
This is incredibly well written and I love how you've portrayed all the characters. It's refreshing to see an OC willing to fight rather than gush over romance, it's even more refreshing to see an OC in the time period. Thank you very much for this story. I don't know if you plan on continuing, but know that'll keep an eye out for it.
More chapters please
Love it
Kat272001 chapter 4 . 3/2
Please update soon I really like this story
I love reading this, its such an enjoyable read! So entertaining, and funXD
LittleAngel2292 chapter 4 . 2/4
I'm embarrassed it took me so long to read this. My only excuse is that I didn't expect to like it. I liked it very much, I hope you continue this.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
So, I absolutely love this!
Love your character, love the story, and I love the writing.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
sousie chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
i like it
MissScarlettJ chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I think this is the best self-insert I’ve ever read! Good job
Kloness chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Plz update, I love how Lucy's personality bewilders jasper.
Yuriko-Rurinia chapter 4 . 9/17/2017