Reviews for Chuck Versus The Man Who Never Was
ChuckAddiction chapter 14 . 11/30
Brilliant! Another masterpiece. Many thanks for writing this. Looking forward to more... with hope!
Grayroc chapter 14 . 11/25
Sir,
Thank you for another beautifully written and a most unique FF story. Also a tip of the hat to your beta reader.

I know other readers have tended to favor either the Carmichael or the Bartowski line but I think it’s neck and neck. Each story line, the B or thr C , on its own would be a great story for this site.
sevenrez chapter 13 . 11/24
Wow it was like hell for Sam. awesome ending. Thank you!
sevenrez chapter 12 . 11/24
I was so excited to see the new chapters! I was wondering how they would escape Beckman after the rescue. I loved how scared she was when she was in her car with Sarah and Casey. Thank you!
tasteywheat chapter 14 . 11/24
I was very eagerly awaiting this update. As is always the case with your writing, this was fantastic. Loved how you played off some of the events from S3 as false memories, and I really like how you turned the whole memory loss arc around. The idea of Chuck losing his memories instead of Sarah has always been an interesting plot device, and I really like how you’ve used it here.

Looking forward to reading what you’ve got next.
bahall1964 chapter 14 . 11/24
I really enjoyed your story. I loved the way you used Chuck Bartowski and Charles Carmichael in it. I was afraid I might get confused but the way you wrote it made it easy to keep track. I can't wait for your next writings because after reading this one and all your others I am a huge fan of yours for life. Thanks for the wonderful escape you provide through your stories.
wilf21 chapter 14 . 11/24
Am excellent dual purpose epilogue, thank you. Your extract from your next one looks interesting and I look forward to reading it when you are ready to publish.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 11/23
I loved this wedding scenario ending seen through Nancy's eyes. Kudos on a very interesting story.
wilf21 chapter 13 . 11/23
Although I was much more invested in the Chuck Bartowski thread, I very much enjoyed this one too. The whole conversation between Sarah and Chuck was very well written and it was really interesting to learn of their split pasts. Many thanks for writing his great and novel fic.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 11/23
Hmm, interesting teaser there for another story. Looking forward to it.
baldcoder chapter 13 . 11/23
Really great chapter. On to the epilogue!
baldcoder chapter 1 . 11/23
Great chapter for the Bartowski arc! Very well done. Thanks for sharing!
fezzywhigg chapter 13 . 11/23
I so very much enjoyed the Carmichael arc! This chapter in particular because of the reveal. It was a very good mixing of canon and AU. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 11/23
Wow. One hell of a story. Thank you for writing it and I can't wait to see the next arc!
Deathzbreath chapter 13 . 11/23
I can't imagine the pain that Sam/Sarah had to deal with. Excellent chapter very well wrote.