Reviews for Chuck Versus The Man Who Never Was
baldcoder chapter 3 . 5/25
Pretty cool soon on the series. I'm enjoying it very much.
Greg6419 chapter 3 . 5/25
Ok, you have me hooked. After the last chapter, admittedly I was a little dubious, but so far it's working! Really looking forward to how this plays out.
Grayroc chapter 1 . 5/25
In centuries past a traveller would appear in the village who had the gift of story telling. The villagers late at night would huddle around the fire under a star filled sky to listen to the story teller spin his tales.

A story teller of the first rank is now in our midst and holds us enthralled with his tales. What next? Well done sir!
James Mowery chapter 3 . 5/25
Virtual rotten tomatoes? Nah! We'll save those for the virtual compost heap. I might be persuaded to throw some accolades at you; like stunning, well written, intriguing... well I'm sure you get the point. I see now that my previous, inadvertent, comparison of you to Achilles was incorrect. The wily Odysseus would be closer to the mark. Given the angry, though at the moment jocular tone running through the reviews and always mindful how quickly a crowd can turn ugly, are you sure you wouldn't like to have some actual Myrmidons on tap?

One of the nice features of this scenario is all of us wind up up with a nifty story no matter which way you decide to play this. In fact if you decide that what Beckman said is what really happened I think NBC should reassemble the original cast and start a Chuck sequel from this point forward. I'd better hush now before any of those virtual rotten tomatoes start sailing my way.
Chuckster2016 chapter 3 . 5/25
becoming interesting, even if I'm a little confused now :) one thing for sure, I'm NOT trusting Beckman
wilf21 chapter 3 . 5/25
Weird, and very interesting. I don't believe Beckman's story for even a moment, though.
gombek69 chapter 3 . 5/25
I love this story! What a great twist to the original show. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ken
Wow! Chuck is his own cautionary tale. That's a new twist!

And can I go out on a limb and predict that although Chuck Bartowski is really Carmichael and Ellie Bartowski is only half her real name the same is true of at least one other participant? ;) (don't bother wrapping your head around that one, if I'm right the author knows what I mean)

I feel like I just watched Inception again...
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 5/24
I loved how the General explained what really happened. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 5/24
Interesting twist Chuck is an intersect persona. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/24
Interesting point of view from an observing nurse over a special patient. Please continue.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 5/24
Mind Blown! I can't wait to see where you go from here.
Neale chapter 3 . 5/24
You're going to explain NEXT time?

Ooh, there's a special place in hell for people like you! ;)

But as long as Chuck and his CIA agent come out of this together we'll let you live. ;)

Waiting with bated breath for the next instalment you sadist. ;)

fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 5/24
I'm really digging this story and can't wait to explore the twists and turns.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 5/24
I'm good with serialized. Quite frankly it seems to good to wait a couple of months for. My curiosity is up and I can't wait to read more.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »