Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Liked it chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
All I can do is say...YEAAAAA!
kitcat19us chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
geat story
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
Whoohoo! Wonderful! I'd always wished... thanks for the wonderful life you gave them all.
NACHTLICHT chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
Hestia01 chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
Very good! Just the right length too :-)
Stoko chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
It was good but the end was weird, I thought they had the technology to make wormholes, an they'd just zip home, you mean they came all the way back instantly through a wormhole, just to spend another 13 years (probably more) gettin back?
Tharin chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
A wonderful AU-story.

It's a nice idea that Kathryn and Chakotay would be happy on New Earth, and that the crew make it home, even without them.

Thanks for the explantation about all the ranks of the people.
voyagerfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Of course you realize that this is an A/U story because if Janeway and Chakotay had stayed on New Earth there wouldn't have been a Voyager storyline. I highly doubt that Harry Kim would be Captain and Tom First Officer. And why would they have an admiral on the ship? Where did they get the technology on New Earth to build a ship for Amelia? Major plot flaws like this make the story less believable.
Raven Sage chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
LOL BOB ahahhaha cool tho

lol keep on trucking. or writing what ever float your boat hehe
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
dude, if she leaves then she'll miss the reunion ryte? Cool story going to read next chap

LOL i like the name seeker. also its a cool band :)

Cat C chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Great start - at least you have the good sense to pair up the appropriate couple. Glad to see that the crew is still together. One question though, why is Harry Captain and not Tuvok or Tom after all they did outrank him? Other than that, I like what you have so far. Please continue this and soon. Thanks.
Tharin chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Interesting beginning. It seems they make it home and came later back to search Janeway and Chakotay. You have to explain how it happened. It's nice that Harry is the Captain, but why is Tom the First Officer? Not that I think the two wouldn't work good together, but I think if Tom stays in Starfleet, he'll be a Captain himselfe after 20 years.