Reviews for Give Love a Chance
Zoinks81 chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
I like the Lynn and Clyde thing, something different then what people would expect. I don't see him just dropping Lincoln like, but I understand why you did it. I'm looking forward to where this is all headed.
TheLoudestShips chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Finally a ship that isn't Lori and Clyde!
One Nutty Author chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
Decent chapter. I admire the development of the characters. Lincoln and Clyde's broken relationship and Lynn trying to win Clyde's affection, their clearly being developed well as the chapters go on.

I hope you develop Lynn's crush on him a bit more, just so they don't come off as too sudden. Though I enjoyed seeing Lynn try to find Clyde with such determination, only to feel a little nervous when she actually talks to him. It feels like something her character would do and doesn't feel OOC.(Which is why a majority of the next chapter should be her POV in myo).
PurpleTay chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
Amazing! I also can't wait for the third chapter! :-)
One Nutty Author chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
Ok, this is a decent story so far. Clyde's reaction to Lori telling him to back off is in character and I think it was a nice touch mentioning some of Lincoln's sisters feeling bad for him.
Lynn clearly cares, though if you want to not come off as to sudden for her feelings, you really should develop them and her so you avoid that.

It was a nice touch tieing in "Relative Chaos" and I have a feeling Ronnie Anne is going to show up for a visit and notice Lincoln with Janie(it really might add to the story if you add and develop sub-plots that go hand and hand with the main plot to seem more interesting)

As for the tragedy at the loud house, I wouldn't be surprised if Clyde not having the motivation to help Lincoln maintain peace there is the main cause.

On the sidenote you should make chapters longer, their good but could be better if you improve the length.

So far the story could really be interesting and I'm definitely intrigued, Lynn's crush on Clyde, Lincoln now being far away from Ronnie Anne, the supposed "tragedy" at the loud house, Clyde trying to get over Lori by joining a band, their all really cool ideas that could make this story worthwhile if you develop and expand on them more.
Looking forward until next time! :)
DarthSidious04 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
To be fair, Clyde's crush on Lori is creepy...
FireStormZ chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
"Why does Lynn care so much about Clyde?"
PurpleTay chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! :-)
Archilean chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Off to a respectable start, seems like it will be a straight forward, but effective story!