Reviews for SIS (Smoldering, Immense, Shaft)
dowlingnana chapter 7 . 3h
Well I for one knew did not believe for one second that Jake was speaking out in shock about Bella. He left her there with those children and teacher when he went over that wall. He couldn't even stay to help her, what a douche bag. When he turned his head as Edward asked him the question I knew he knew exactly what he was doing. Now if he has remorse well...Edward's taking care of that right quick to the nose. Another enthralling chapter that kept me entranced to the end. I love how Edward calls her Bitsy and to say out loud he loves her...good for him! Can't wait for another chapter. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 6 . 6h
Whoa, what an exciting chapter. Kept me riveted all the way through...thanx so much. And, I wouldn't want anything to happen to Jake like death, but the guy needs something; that's for sure. ;o)
What r jasper and rose's job ?
Poor Edward, he must have been out of his mind! And Jake will be lucky to be alive when his abandonment gets out...
suzy 2010 chapter 7 . 17h
Can't wait for Charlie's reaction to what did. Edward was well within his rights to hit the loser.
suzy 2010 chapter 6 . 17h
Poor Bella,just hope that Jake didn't just run off, leaving them trapped.
I never disliked Jake like I do right now I want to punch him in the face and put him in jail for the rest of his life
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 7 . 5/27
Holy crap!
may96 chapter 7 . 5/27
Andddddd I wish Jake had been at least maimed in that explosion!
Vtweetymccn chapter 7 . 5/26
Break his nose Edward and his jaw since he didn't tell you that Bella was down there then he really can't talk. Also when a crew member is hurt the whole crew goes to the hospital until we get information or we see them. Another station takes our place until we get back in service. We are a brother and sisterhood no matter the age or race.
KEEP WRITING!️
Vtweetymccn chapter 6 . 5/26
We're wondering what cause the explosion and why didn't the crew use metal cutters to cut the chains and gate?
KEEP WRITING!️
great
marymary123 chapter 7 . 5/24
Seems Jake needs to be locked up. His mind is off as well.
quinzy chapter 7 . 5/25
I knew it! Jake didn't tell them there were still people left in the basement. And the nerve of Jake to tell the hospital that he's Bella's fiancee! I hope Charlie gets to know everything Jake did. It's about time he gets not only his nose broken but everything in him needs to be broken! I believe Bella heard what Edward said while reviving her :)
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 5/25
I'm in shock that Jake would leave not only Bella to die but other innocent people including kids there to die. That's just beyond reprehensible. He deserves jail time for attempted murder. That's terrible.