Reviews for The Evil Experiment
MaterMind chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This story is so not ok. Did someone tell you this was ok? My heart just shattered into millions of itty bitty pieces reading this. I'll definitely be reading more of your fanfics after this, because anyone who can imagine something like this and then successfully put it into words has my respect, and attention.
EternalFlame401 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
wow. that was a rlly dramatic story. poor kaiba! but i rlly liked it! good job!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Excellent story! One of my favorites so far!
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A very powerful story you have crafted here, LuckyLadybug. You have my congratulations.
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Whoa, this was intense! The graphic details you used to describe Kaiba's pain were so frightening! I really liked this story, though. It shows how much he cares for Mokuba as well! *hugs Seto*
SparkzLight chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love it! your so talented! :D :D :D
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ah, the first of Portman's appearances!

Seto is truly the icon of resilience! And the siblinghood is great! I love how just when we think it's over... there's a miracle! I just love those miracle moments in your fics!

Excellent work!
thebestdancer chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
you're EXCELLENT EXCELLENT I TELL YOU!You have talent on writing!
heartslogos chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is very interesting.. I like were this is going;)
Pilot Suta chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You may not remember me, but I was evilpriesteset and now I'm all grown up ; I read this again, and it reminded me of how sad it was when I read it two years ago. I thought it was kind of cute though. ; You are such an excellent writer. XD
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
How I stumbled upon an old fic and reviewing it I don't know. But this was a very interesting read.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
good/but, was way,way scary for me.
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I read that book! It was one of my favorites. I have both of them, the first one and the sequel. I also reccomend 'Star Wars-Rogue Planet' by Greg Bear. It's a full length novel, well written, and very good. It's also a slight mystery novel as well. You have to read it.
This one was great, and Kaiba was ok! -
I LURVE YOU KAIBA!
Icing :P
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
GREAT STORY! UR STORIES ARE THE BEST!
WELL GTG TYPE SOME MORE!_
Seto: HELP!
ME: Why?
Seto: cause your insane!
Me: not i'm not!
Seto: For RA's sake u are!
**glomps Seto**
Seto: WHAT!
Me: your my bishi!
Seto: ah save me!
Other people: NO!
Seto: TRAITORS!
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Sorry I didn't review this when it came out. Its SO good! And it is SO cool! I gotta admit!
Pop by Korner because not only I'm waiting for a story but, I need your help.