Reviews for The Girl All the Bad Boys Want
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 26 . 4/4/2011
Anyone who can't see the pure genius in the story is stupid. Luckily, I am not one of those stupid people. This story rocked and I think you've just become one of my favorite authors of all time.
Cara-Shrane chapter 23 . 12/31/2009
It's realy good, but there is a slight paradox. '“Lina, don’t tell me you watch anime too?” Zelgadis raised his eyebrows. She couldn’t possibly, no more than maybe a couple of curious moments watching the stuff Xellos had. Zelgadis sighed before Lina answered; he knew what the answer to this was going to be.'

contradicts when Lina says she likes to watch anime to pass the time during the winter break chapter (forgot which one it is)

SORRY its just been bugging me

unless Zel and Lina forgot?
eternalwhimsy chapter 26 . 4/17/2008
great story! its now on my fav story list
LittleAngel22493 chapter 26 . 9/2/2007
Cool story and an amazing ending! Really wraps everything up.
Otaku King chapter 26 . 1/31/2006
This fic rocks! You need to write more stuff, hopefully in the slayers genre. I liked how you AU'ed this fic, and the character development was really good.
Silvershark chapter 26 . 9/16/2005
Nice way to completely end your story. Very good job on it. I liked that you were able to wrap things up and basically do a happily ever after without a lot of drama. In fact that was one of the things that I liked most about this story. The fact that there was no drama between the lovers; it is so commonplace lately. But truly a very enjoyable story. I hope you write others like it if you ever get the chance.
Silvershark chapter 25 . 9/16/2005
Go Vrumugun! He so totally rocks!
Silvershark chapter 24 . 9/16/2005
I definitely liked how that one went. Good ending to the chapter.
Silvershark chapter 23 . 9/16/2005
One very interesting way to go about it...
Yanikei chapter 26 . 8/6/2005
Yes! This is an awesome fanfic. I love it!

Nothing more useful to say, but this is great.
Yexis chapter 26 . 7/19/2005
oh my gosh... that was an awsome fanfic O.O *sigh* i like the lina gourry coupling, but with the new personalities zelgadiss and lina have, i like the couple L/Z. anyways, i was confuzzled at a couple parts, but you cleared them right up, and it was an all around great fanfic!
Racklin chapter 26 . 7/6/2005
*Sipping Root Beer as she reads*

Haven't sent a review your way in a while. But I am pleased.

Very pleased, good work, a good closing.

This was a very enjoyable story.
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 26 . 7/2/2005
Let me just say that this story rocked! I'm sad to see this story end but it was beautiful all the same. I'm glad that you struggled through this until the end and didn't discontinue this story. I'm sure others will be as glad as I am. Thanks for an astounding story!

Sincerely,

Samanda
Graywords-girl chapter 26 . 6/30/2005
*Tears* So beautiful. It was amazing! A wonderful conclusion to a beautifully written story. I'm so sad it's over though... Truely one of my favorite Slayers stories.

Of course, now I'm going to have to find some other story to wait for months and months on end for an update... (Heh, I'm one to talk. I do the same thing...)

You need to write another story. This was... beyond description. It was original, unique, and really stayed in touch with the characters and the story. I love it so much!

And of course, the fact that you sent emails to those that reviewed only added to show how dedicated an author you are. Write a new one soon! I'll be there!

~Jassy
linagabriev chapter 26 . 6/29/2005
I assume this is the end even though it wasn't named an Epilogue. Excellent job. And to think I asked you in my last review how many chapters were left. ::sweatdrop:: at least I got my answer.

Anyways it was very interesting to do this story in a series of clippings and aftermath stories (like the ones they show right after the movie to tell what happened to the characters). I like the daughters names Mina and Nina. It's just like Lina to be so creative (all she did was follow the alphabet ::sweatdrop::)

Again excellent job on this story. Good luck with other stories in the future (hopefully if you do anymore, that is).