Reviews for Black Widow
novembershowers chapter 13 . 4/4
Before I start the new chapter, I read that some readers find Sweet annoying and a big YES from me. Really... she’s not interesting as a character at all.

But I am pushing through reading as I am hooked to the mystery. And yes, I like stories with Frank, Joe and Nancy on it.

But do I hate the Nancy series as a college student in Wilder.

Since this story has been abandoned, I don’t even think you’ll read this.
Karateka67 chapter 18 . 6/4/2017
Stretch to ask if you could keep writing?
niver chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
Great story. Shame it was never finished.
Bettycooper2sweet chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow! i really hope you update soon... the suspense is killing me !
bookworm2009 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
i love it and hope you update soon
Alyson Drew chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Frank's real name is Franklin Laura Hardy

Joe's real name is Joseph Gertrude Hardy

Nancy's real name is Nancy Elizabeth Fenton Drew.

Weird na, she has frank's father's name in her middle name. It was given to her when she was 15 years old. Before, it was Nancy Elizabeth Drew. If you write her initials down, they will be: N.E.D. It is also weird on how her name spells Ned, her ex boyfriend (in your story).
SarahE7191 chapter 18 . 12/28/2005
Will you prettiful please finish the story. I like it, a lot!

Sarah
jensmit75 chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
please finish this story. Its got great suspense.
nancy drew chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
OK, we're getting this straigtened out once and for all. Nancy and Ned are the best couple ever, they are, like, the couple of the millenium, duh, to all you N/F people out there. Its like obvious. But, since you unjustly made him look like an evil u know what in this, Nancy and Michael NEED to stay together. Frank and Nancy are just like...no, just no. Its like, the person who most people think is the obvios choice isn't the best choice. Like celebrities. Second topic. You really need to you don't I will go crazy. Third, I hate Avery. Nancy and her dad should have a HUGE fight and then they can never speak to each other again. Yeah, thats about it. Oh, another note to all you N/F people out there. Nancy and Ned are a great thing, and haven't you ever heard "Don't mess with a good thing" and "Leave well enough alone"? Well now you have. Nancy and Ned are like a common sense kind of thing. Everyone makes him out to be really horrible, but if you have ever read any of the books, he really is a great person...as great as you all thing Frank is times like, infinity. No one gives him a chance. Everyone wants Nancy and Frank because the authors always hinted at them, and readers just want to know what it would be like. That doesn't mean they would function well as a couple or that they would even be compatible. Nancy and Ned are. There's tons of proof of that in the books. That is all. I wuz here. Love Ya Lots, Bye
marie chapter 18 . 2/24/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Andy chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
Lack of reviews? Maybe you should think about WHY there was one in the first place: probably because there WAS nothing to comment on!
Good chapter...But you really must update sooner.
ErinCamille chapter 18 . 1/4/2004
Hurry...Hurry...HURRY!
This is by far the best story I've read on here!
Forget Nan/Michael...Nancy & Frank make the best couple. Joe...well, I don't know what you should do w/ him? hehe
Update soon...I'll be waiting!
ErinCamille
katie janeway chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
I did like it, I did, I did! I do believe in fairies, I do, I do! (Sorry, but that little phrase seems to be staying in my head right now.) I hope your computer problems are definitely over, and you do get an update posted soon.
snippets chapter 18 . 1/2/2004
wow... creepy chappie... update soon the cliffy is killing me! i can't wait for the next chappie tho cuz i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to read about Michael's reaction to Nancy's little mistake hehe update soon!
OutOfSight OutOfMind chapter 17 . 11/26/2003
hey, why do u go to hybernation every time u do a cliffie? :

grr...