Reviews for So Glad We Made It
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 26 . 6/21/2009
As I have told you before, I love your writings. You bring to life a couple that the world never truly got to see. This story was just as wonderful as the prior one and it too had me laughing and also in tears from time to time. The thoughts I had at the end of this story as Chris stood at the waters edge, again brought tears to my eye. I am going to take time away from reading stories for now so that I may work on my own but know that your stories are all on my list of MUST reads! Thanks for the laughs, thanks even more for the tears. Cant wait to read more of your writings in the future.
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
YES! THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! STEPH IS ABOUT TO GIVE TRISH WHAT SHE SO TRULY DESERVES AND I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. STEPH AND CHRIS WORK SO WELL TOGETHER AS IT IS, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT STEPH HAS UP HER SLEEVE TO SHOW TRISH SHE HAS MESSED WITH THE WRONG WOMAN, A MCMAHON AT THAT. GOD, TRISH IS SO STUPID! SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER TIME INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING HERSELF AT CHRIS AND THEN TO JUST LIE, LIKE STEPH WOULD JUST BELIEVE HER lol, SHE IS SO STUPID! A BLONDE BOMBSHELL, GO FIGURE!
Daniella Consuela chapter 26 . 8/11/2008
I can not believe I've never reviewed this! Although I haven't exactly left you a review for each and every chapter I want you to know that doesn't mean I love the story any less...and yes. I loved the story. ;p You really had me worrying about the end..here I thought everything was all right in the world of Chris Jericho and then you made it look like it would/could all be a dream. Phew! -Sigh- I'm really glad you didn't..it would have been such a let down..I'm sorry but it would. Wow. I didn't know you had wrote this thing that long..thanks so much for taking the time to finish and make this one of the greatest stories out there. Good job.
TheRealRenee chapter 26 . 8/6/2008
That was just awesome! I absolutely loved it! ;)
TheRealRenee chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
I absolutely love this story, just like I loved 'I Used to Know You." Brilliant piece of writing this is! ) Ugh, Trish is such an ulimate biotch in this! I really, really hate her! Thank goodness Stephanie wasn't injured worse than a sprain and that the baby is okay. I can't wait to see Trish get what she deserves!
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
I don't have a good feeling about this plan. Something bad's going to happen, I can feel it...
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Trish Stratus is a *BLEEP*! LOL!
Sarahlou2485 chapter 26 . 1/25/2005
This story is AWESOME!
sarah chapter 24 . 11/15/2004
Aww, i was hoping that they'd have another girl :(
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 26 . 9/3/2004
Amazin', Nina. I loved it. I know I haven't been reviewing every chapter (bad me!) but still, I've read every one.

I found it incredibly sad, but very realistic, about how Chris suddenly didn't know where he was. If Stephanie was with him. For one horrible second, I actually thought it had been a dream! That everything that had just happened had only taken place in his mind! I was very scared, and very relieved when he saw Stephanie again.

You've made him an incredibly endearing, loyal, passionate man. Stephanie shouldn't be the only lucky one around here. (grumble)

Anyways, I loved every moment of your fic. I"m sad to see it goes, but like I've said before, all good things comes to an end. And yours came to a spectacular one!

Amazin' fic!
nascar girl chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
OMG, you scared me there at the sigh End. Beautiful ending. sigh, Horrible dreams! I am sad the story is over tho, but it had a happy ending tho. Now you can work on "Who Feels Love" lol. thank you for the wonderful work on this, and hope to read more of your things. Blessed Be. Nas/linda
lucyzigg chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
An awesome end to an amazing story. I know I've never been the most vocal of reviewers of this story, but I have enjoyed reading every chapter none the less. The love that Steph and Chris share is so tangible, so utterly deep that it's nothing less than perfect. A phenomenal job.

Liz
wweprincess chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
It's a little sad to see this coming to an end, but you couldn't have ended it in a better fashion. I almost thought that it was going to end up all being a dream and I was going to be upset, but you ended it perfectly, so thank you for writing it.
LittleKnux2008 chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
Another awesome story! You're one terrific writer!
StephanieIrvine chapter 26 . 9/1/2004
Damn it Nina, when I got to the bit where Steph wasn't there I was like "No she couldn't have, she wouldn't" and you didn't!Good little twist tho, take a bow!

We should be the ones thanking you for taking almost two years out of your life writing it. So thanks for that. Thanks for the ups and downs and the great speech Jericho made about loving her very touching. Just thanks. Now I can read it as a whole :-)

Jodi