Reviews for The Silver Ring
Ashleyn queen chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
hey i may be reviewing years and years after but I was wondering if you were going to update and finish the story cus it is amazzziiinnggg
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
please dont stop there! you CAN'T stop there! its soooooooo goooodd!
cholericnorth chapter 26 . 1/23/2011
SNAPE? Woah! But this sequel is NOT OVER! Please continue.
cholericnorth chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed at all, but I felt that since the story was already complete and with 250 reviews, you didn't need it. Very nice story, I love the plot and am glad you decided to make an epilogue. However, I must ask: Who's your beta-reader? There are quite a few spelling mistakes in the story, and I got a bit confused when I saw a word that meant completely different than the intended word, i.e. thoughs when it should be those.
ttiiggeerr chapter 26 . 8/13/2010
WHAT? HELLO, HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE IT THERE? THAT'S NO FAIR! Kindly update please? i really wanna know what happens now! please? pretty please?

thank you!

3 ya'll

ttiiggeerr
fhl1234 chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Whose the bastard, so I can finish Harrys job by ending his miserable life? This is definitely going to cause a set back in his recovery. Um, what bout the ring? It hasn't been mentioned that Harry gave it to him yet. BTW It sounds beautiful.

Liking the fic so far. Truth or dare between the two, and friends, who would have guessed that it'd bring a major change o/v the two?
Draco Malfoy is Blonde chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
update update update update... PLEASE!

good story
anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
For the record, you need to edit this story. There are a lot of errors in it. I read it a while ago (back when you were updating) and now I'm going to read it again.

Anon.
Momochuu chapter 26 . 4/9/2009
Great chapter moar
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 26 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE this story. Update soon!
Jester08 chapter 20 . 8/4/2007
Amazing story! I'm glad that Draco is alive and well! I can't wait for the sequel, so keep up the excellent work! _
DazedandAmused chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
wow, this is amazing!
Shylo6518 chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
What! You can't just stop! UPDATE soon!
DMHP Shipper chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
OH MY GOD. This story is awesome. Even though it hasn't been updated in 3 YEARS! Hope you continue it.
Myself chapter 26 . 1/24/2007
.So.I have no clue wtf I'm this story owns complete ass! :]

More Soon PLEASE