Reviews for After Forever
devilsqueen666 chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
Can't wait for the next chaptor en more please update soon love this story
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 4/14/2018
This is so good! You can really feel how dire the situation is!
The Forgotten Reader chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
I’ve always loved “the Pharaoh somehow returning from the realm of spirits” kind of prompts, and yours (so far) is by far the most interesting take. It combines both my interest of what the cast would be like in the future and establishing pretty quickly that the pharaoh is going to return somehow. But, what I’m worried about from personal experiences reading unique works like this for so long, is that it’s the execution, I guess. I don’t mean to offend, and if you are hurt from my words, I’m sorry, but I’ve seen stories go limp because of how they pace the sequence of events (and from what I’m seeing, you’re going to possibly add more Egyptian mythology to this as well...?). It always feels off whenever something happens in the next chapter too fast, if you get what I’m saying (I have a bias since I tend to favor slow paced stories that do world building and stuff over semi-fast ones)? Again, I’m truly sorry if my concerns somehow make you sad about yourself, that’s not my intent at all. All I’ll say is that this is YOUR story so you may write it as you see fit.
And by the way, I suggest after you’re done writing your chapters is that you should read over it one more time or have a beta reader. There were a couple of misspells and words not there in the sentences.
Other than that, I hope you have great day/night and to seeing your next chapter complete! I stayed up a bit to read your in-progress story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
It is never that simple...and the other option is kill yugi
Yami Dragoness chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
This is awesome. I haven't been into a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic like this in a long time. I'm totally reading this until the end. I haven't been this excited since the last movie Dark Side of Dimensions. This is the kind of stuff I look for on this website and this premise is hella awesome. This is so freaking good so far. I hope you continue. Your writing is great. I can picture everything in my mind the way you describe everything and everyone's personality is on fleek! Keep it up!
TakatoMakino chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing more of it!

Sincerily,
TakatoMakino
RLCinderella chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
You updated! I've been dying to know what would happen next. This is so interesting. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Xyrlea chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
You know, he /might/ come swooping in to save the day (like in the movie maybe except give him dialogue please I'm begging you), and now that I'm thinking about the movie, I wonder where Kaiba and Mokuba are. My god, knowing Kaiba he'll summon Blue Eyes and then keel over and die and now I'm somewhat scared for his wellbeing.
I can't believe you had to go through so many re-writes! Maybe you weren't satisfied because it was more of an informational chapter? There wasn't a lot of action, but it kept the story moving along. Also, there was insight into Yugi's mental state and that was very much appreciated :. I'm excited to see what happens next! Now that everyone (sans Kaiba siblings and I'm probably missing someone else?) is together with a (sort-of) plan, the story is going somewhere (not that it wasn't before).
Also, that disclaimer though. MAYBE IT'LL HAPPEN YOU NEVER KNOW.
Also also, poor Ryou still so traumatized...but Bakura will probably come back so HANG IN THERE.
Looking forward to the next update!
lalalei chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
o.o this is getting intense! I can see why they'd need the Items to bring back Atem, but the question is how to do it and how to stop monsters from tearing them to shreds. (And how to not accidentally bring back Bakura or Zorc. XD)
Great chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
Love it! I wonder what caused this apocalypsis... Anyway, If Im reading the context clues right, this is a puzzleshipping. Which I love very much! Looking forward to more!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
great ch
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
TakatoMakino chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Great story! I'm loving it so far! I'm very anxious to ser more chapters!
(Btw, is there any chance of seeing some Ishizu x Yugi? I love them together! :3)
Keep it up!

Sincerily,
TakatoMakino
lalalei chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Oh man, this is epic! :D I wonder what caused all the chaos, and who/what they'll run into next. Hopefully Ryou has a Change of Heart or two on hand XD; This is really exciting! Joey summoning Panther Warrior was awesome, but the strain it put on him is worrying.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Really interesting story you have here. Thank you for posting.