Reviews for After Forever
Xyrlea chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Wowowow! I think I already said this but your take on this concept is table-flipping amazing! I want to say it's like the end of the episode where Yugi and Atem go to the Duel Monsters World and then they return only to have all the Duel Monsters running amok, BUT it's not because this is wayy more fun and gory! And also because there's not a Sauron-looking mofo in the sky haha (YGOTAS). Also, Malik says that "at least it wasn't the stupid dragon of his." I'm getting the feeling that SOMEONE is gonna summon some super OP monster and some good and bad STUFF is gonna go down. :)
Once again, I have to say this story is really well-written and it has a plot that's not AU and it's awesome. Honestly.
Thursday chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Ooooh :D
MyNameIs chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
The his is very interesting to me! I can't wait to read more. I love how you described Yugi studying for nursing school. I am in nursing school right now, and you were spot on!
DreamMelody chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Excellent beginning. Stories with Atem alive (and having his own body) are my favorite. I wonder what could have changed for the darkness to return after five years. Hopefully no main character will die from all this lightning.

DM
Xyrlea chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Hi! I absolutely love stories that sort of explain how Atem comes back from the after life because every author has a different take on it. I'm really excited to continue reading this story (especially since it's so well-written so far) and it shows lot of promise. I'm kinda hoping Yugi keeps his smol bean characteristics and Atem will be protective of him because d'awww their relationship is so cute~! Hoping to see more from you soon 3
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I hope that Yugi will be safe and all of his friends too. Please update Rage and Grace.
alexandra.ross.902 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Very good. Keep up the good work!
A