Reviews for Acceptance
kissedbyarose13 chapter 9 . 6/21
I so love this story. Rarely see this pairing. Can’t wait for updates. Def added u to my stories and authors.
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 9 . 6/3
Please try and update soon
Raich2272 chapter 9 . 5/8
Still here.
Miss you.
Please update soon...
Please update soon...
I am Awesauce chapter 9 . 3/3
I hope your family is okay! Can you update your story please
xefan chapter 8 . 2/25
Wow. Just wow. So emotional. I’m glad Bella is allowing Sulpicia a change. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
a nargle chapter 1 . 2/14
per se, not per say
kim67255 chapter 9 . 1/25
This is an interesting story. It's not my normal type of read. But you're doing very well. Please keep working on it as long as it's something you want to do.

This was a good chapter. I know it will take Bella a long time to heal from what has been done to her. As long as we can see she is healing I will be happy. She is showing it a bit already.

I think you're doing great and I hope you are able to update soon.

Kim
Tilty.bbb chapter 9 . 1/22
This was a fantastic start well done love your work
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 9 . 1/14
Thank you for the update. Loving this story and waiting to see where you go with it. Good luck with school.
bookworm33446 chapter 9 . 1/14
This is a amazing story and you as always are a very good writer. I hope everything is going well for you in america and that you contine to write these amazing stories
Tee Hill chapter 9 . 1/13
great chapter
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 1/13
Kill Renee and Charlie together slowly and painfully...they are awfully ignorant.
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 9 . 1/12
Ah, more mother daughter bonding moments! So fluffy.
And of course, Jella (Bellane? Bellane sounds good) moments. I can't wait for Bella to start realizing Jane's love and reciprocating it!

Please hurry with your stories!