Reviews for Legend of the Blind Ninja
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 10/14
The pace is a little fast, but the premise is fun. I personally would have preferred Naruto get a good sensor ability than have his clones be able to see, but this is still interesting enough. And I love the trees teaching him, but I would have preferred that Naruto had at least a little difficulty learning things. (Good chakra control is perfectly fine - it fits the bloodline based on what we know of Hashirama.)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 16 . 9/28
this is a really good fanfiction as it is. but I can't wait to read the new version of it.
TheLightYagami chapter 9 . 9/27
i love everything about this plot. Hinata development,Naruto Powers, Otsutsuki background,Naruto mastering kcm2 and many more. Hope you don't change this when you rewrite the story. Although the chakra part need to be change cause Naruto alone chakra is massive especially nearly more than half of his chakra being use to hold kurama seal.

Anyway Hope to see more and stay safe!
TheLightYagami chapter 1 . 9/27
Hope you can keep this story as many readers still love this story.. Anyway look forward to your next story and stay safe!
No. No blind kid at 5 can take care of himself. Try again
Kxirtap chapter 1 . 9/25
Hey! I read the entire thing in one go and it was pretty good! Sad to see this getting a rewrite since I thought it was perfect except for some parts.

I do hope you make sure to not repeat the mistakes you did here, in the rewrite i.e. Making Naruto too powerful, the Asura thing, The Otsutsuki thing and the early release of Kurama, The Otsutsuki thing feels especially redundant because introducing a bunch of OCs is never a good idea. For the future, in the Gaara/Naruto fight you can actually make the wooden statue 'Guruguru' made against the Shinobi alliance (with the help of Yamato). Even though a lot weaker than Hashirama's but still able to kick Shukaku's ass with it
Lillian190M chapter 16 . 9/12
Hope to see an update! It's been a joy to read! Love how detailed it is, really shows how much work you put in. Thanks for writing this fic author-san!
ilayhyams chapter 16 . 9/7
When is the rewrite coming?
my 2 guys chapter 16 . 8/24
that was great keep the chapters coming
edoabb chapter 1 . 7/15
Feel like you skipped a perfect moment for growth, I mean fuck couldn't you have waited a bit before giving fate defying abilities so that he would grow from his blindness in character and mind? WTF instead he spawns an ability the second he wakes up and what? He treats as it were the most normal thing, I mean he knows that he couldn't do it before why is he treating like it was always possible?
The-Black-Baron-1943 chapter 16 . 7/14
when or where is the rework to be posted?
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 14 . 7/9
Damn I got the rental wrong I thought it was the hokage
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 10 . 7/8
You’re the first person I’ve seen use himawaris lock on for young hinata I like that
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 4 . 7/8
That would seem incorrect because wood style is a mixture of water style and earth style Sonata would have water wind and earth
Amun565 chapter 1 . 7/3
Alright the beginning is pretty rough. A lot of marry sue vibes here, but its a bit heart warming.