Reviews for Legend of the Blind Ninja
sultanabushra0 chapter 16 . 3/5/2023
Please update it because it been so long and I want what happened next
AnamT chapter 16 . 2/6/2023
continue
HyperA2019 chapter 15 . 2/3/2023
Looking forward to Chapter 16.
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 2/3/2023
Looking forward to Chapter 17.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 1/1/2023
that was great keep the chapters coming
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 4 . 12/14/2022
curse you naruto qnd your hip attitude
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 2 . 12/14/2022
saw?
elkenn chapter 16 . 12/6/2022
I was hoping that this ends at the end of part 1 of the series...
SakkaKun987 chapter 16 . 11/29/2022
Honestly, as I've read this, I've kind of noticed something despite the fact that it was said at the very beginning that Naruto is blind. I know the writer has been called out on saying that Naruto "sees" certain things around him, instead of sensing, but when I read this, I like to take a book out of another manga/anime I've seen that describes what Naruto could potentially be doing. I like to believe that Naruto is currently utilizing a toned version of Shingantsu (心眼通 Authority of the Mind's Eye)[This is in Kill la Kill for those unaware.]

What I like to believe is that when Naruto is in a new environment or perhaps is engaged in combat, because he's able to utilize Mokuton, and the fact that in this story, the trees are able to interact with him, I like to believe that this gives him a bit of a Motion Field, Mind Eye. Where the surrounding area sculpts itself in his mind to give him a very rough layout of where he is, what he's doing, and where he can go from there. Like a rough doodled outlining that has yet to be colored and/or shaded in to give a full visual imagery. That's what I believe Naruto's doing with his blindness.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2022
Who cares if he is overpowered and with 3 elemental affinities wind, water, and earth he can easily master them and use suiton chakra throughout the air to contect with the moister in the air and bodies of water to add other ways to sense people then their is using fūton chakra to feel the differences in air pressure to feel where an attack is coming from that way him being blind may have been a weakness normally but with him having the mokuton which is a blend of water and earth chakra, as well as a wind nature he can easily get a better understanding and deeper connection to the elements.

So him not being able to sense people that hide their presence wouldn't work as well he could easily send out pulses of chakra as a echo location technique similar to bats using wind chakra to make high-pitched frequencies that only he can hear minus the inuzuka whom could easily get hindered or annoyed by the sound, so their is mamy ways naruto in this could find someone that is hiding their presence even on water
Yose Hyuann chapter 15 . 11/1/2022
No wonder the writing style seems familiar. This was yours! And I loved it so much.
You said you're going to make a new version, then I shall bid you Good Luck and may your writing keep growing and flourishing.

By the time the new version (or even a new chapter) have been updated I may or may not be in Naruto fandom any longer. So, at the very least I thank you for this beautiful story. Good luck.
youhateme chapter 9 . 10/20/2022
Man this is so goood. Sad its stops at 16.
Jhenifabray chapter 15 . 10/11/2022
Continue
Crinightnight chapter 16 . 9/14/2022
this story Is really good! however, if you think It needs an improved version, i hope to read It soon!
Dracoessa Draga chapter 3 . 8/25/2022
suckura whoruno is a banshee.
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »