Reviews for Legend of the Blind Ninja
TimothyB chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
I really like this story a lot. I hope he doesn't get too crazy too fast though. I get it is it's near the end of the story but his getting super strong super fast makes a boring story because you know the outcome of every fight is just gonna be fast and simple. Keep up the amazing work though! I look forward to more.
TinkaPrime chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
Love it
TouyaGuren chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
Great Chapter! But some words throw me off like the start of the chapter where Young hinata already said she falling in love with Naruto in that stage is quite ah... Weird? Its better if I could have just said he had a hefty crush on him. Other than that I have nothing to really complain about just weirded out. :)

Hope you continue writing! ( _ )/
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
I had to stop reading halfway into chapter 2 because for someone who was blind for a day or 2, he is terribly OP straight out the gate.
I mean you say he is blind but then you negate that by having him move around like someone with sight would move around. Then you have trees give Hina a scroll? How is he saposed to read it if he is blind?
Next his abilities. How? No for real, how is a child who isn't even a gen in yet able to pull off Junin jutsu without any real training whatsoever.

Why can't anyone do a believable blind naruto fic and NOT have him OP within the first chapter?
MrLogic chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
please update again
Anarky'sBeastBakugo chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
I am loving your blind Narutl babe. Very ingenius and I hope to read more.
Novrier chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
Alright, first things first. Your writing style is awesome. Details, descriptions, character interactions. All is done well, the story flows nicely and I actually enjoyed reading this.
I have a few questions and thoughts though. First of all the trees being basically sentinent ... err, alright. Seems kind of weird, but alright.
How does Naruto move around without bumping into things? It just seems weird, because you made him blind, but I haven't seen a single way that actually handicapped him in any way. Why make a character blind if that has little to no effect on how he acts. It would nice to see Naruto struggle and eventually overcome him being blind. But he basically shrugged it off. That is a major flaw, because it made one of the main plot points relatively meaningless.
How come Naruto's clones can see?
How come wood clones can transfer memories (elemental clones don't do that I believe)?
How come he was taught the shadow clone technique? It is forbidden.
How come Naruto is powerful as hell? Overpowered characters tend to get boring. I mean he using high level technique such as the water dragon without much problems. Err, wasn't even a genin at that point. For crying out loud, if you want to show him being talented, do that, but there has to be some limit.
Another thing that bothered me is the way you portray the villagers. Umm, why are they mostly portrayed as angry morons? Umm, Naruto was never assaulted in canon and that made sense, he is a jinchuuriki, the keystone for the balance of power between the ninja villages. I doubt it would be tolerated for villagers to attack him on regular basis. An isolated incident like with the orphanage lady is possible, but not something that is systematic.
Yeah, people did avoid him, shun him, but that I can understand. People were scared of him and for a good reason. Most would avoid him, that is a very human reaction. But not open violence.
Kurama is nice? Ahem, really? I don't mind them bonding eventually, the key word being eventually. Kurama hates humans, with passion and for a very good reason. Yeah, Kurama's hatred is pretty much justified. He has a perfectly valid reason to attack the village should he get out. So him being nice to his jailer, err, that requires more than a few lines of dialogue.
So overall, the style is nice, dialogue is good and it is a nice read. But the problem for me so far is that I can't see any point in Naruto being blind. Some aspects of the story make little sense to me. But overall, it is still far above average and is still enjoyable.
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52