Reviews for The Ninth Pain
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Hi,

This is such a good fic._ You had me dumbstruck back there! Do write more. I promise to review. Ja ne!
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
That was adorable. . . S/M WAFF! Yay!
oneanimelover chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
one of these days, we're all going to figure him out. )

very well written! i really, really liked that!
IronRaven chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
*big thumbs up*

A great first IY fic. :) Keep them coming. :)
Skyle chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Bravo! There's such a dearth of really good, readable IY fanfic, particularly those revolving around this couple, and I'm glad to see that this is one of them. As far as characterization goes, I think you nailed it down pat-Miroku does have a formal, precise way of speaking, and so does Sango, though to a slightly lesser degree (i.e., she utilizes a less 'aesthetic' lexicon). I love the way you peppered her thoughts throughout the story; it was a great way for us to empathize with her. All in all, it's hard to believe this's your first attempt in this genre. I used to write FF fic as well, and I know how daunting it can be to start over in another 'universe', so to speak, in which case I must commend you. I look forward to your next fic!
Nuklear Firefly chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This was GREAT. I loved it. _ You're a great author. As for the Final Fantasy stuff. ha. People don't review in those genres anymore. Trust me when I say that Inuyasha fanfic readers are a lot better about feedback.

Hope to see more Inu fics from you! :)
Elatia chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Great fic. I loved how you kept Sango and Miroku so true to character. You showed great respect for the 2 characters who are so often disrespected in fanfics I read.
Kitai Matsuru chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
That was great! This story is very good. I'm thinking of joining the Inuyasha fanfiction world as well.

Sango and Miroku are so good together.

Anyway, can't wait for more.
The Jenx chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aw, that is SO good! Write more M/S stuff, we need more authors of your quality!
Port chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Hey! Welcome to Inuyasha fanfic. If this story is any indication of your talent, I for one will be very glad you've come. My favorite part was when Inuyasha was thinking about his group: "Kagome was very important. And smelled nice." I also think you write a good Sango and Miroku. That was a nice scene between them.
Enchanted Daisy chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very well done. I liked the way Sango and Miroku interacted. But, what you cannot do, is kill Miroku. , or Inuyasha, or heck, go ahead and kill Naraku. But not Miroku, the best-looking, best-voiced, most loyal, most wonderful.I'll stop there, but I would appreciate it if Miroku did not die.

Thank you and keep up the good work! You have a first-class story here. I am definitely going to read Chapter Two!
Terri13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
OMG this FF is really really good! Keep on writeing! Add more!
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 2/23/2003