Reviews for Out Of My Mind
TheVelvetDusk chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
geez...that was so dramatic, and then, bam! it just ends. that was one crazy tale you told, but i did love reading it! i really wanted to cry at more than one point...whew! what a ride! Dean was nuts! Making them separate! Although, this was slightly absurd to begin with, making Dean & Jess friends! The fic was insane, but insanely riveting! Thanks for the intense read!

Roxie
Bligy chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
I think that you are one of the most amazing writers I've ever seen in my life... and I've seen a lot of them. I've read most of your stuff, and very little of it doesn't amaze me.
LoVelit chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Great story i so tought it was a narco but loved it when it turned lit great job1:)
kisstherain chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
“I brought a buddy.” Jess teased. “He’s swell.”

Hehehe.

Swell.

"Hey, wanna see something swell?"

Heheh.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
I LOVE THIS! i have never read a fanfic that Dean and Jess were best friends... it was kinda weird at the beginning, but then it got easier to accept. lol. I know, im weird. But, its just im not used to having them be nice to each other. And another thing is... Jess would never stop seeing Rory for any friend. that was kinda unrealistic. But, the rest was SO good, super good! I swear. Anyways, i love it, since i am a LITERATI all the way, whoohoo! lol. Okay, well, great story, going on my favs. *claps*
gg biggest fan chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
hey

i like your story line

i just wanted to know how you find your story on the fanfiction

please let me know if you can

on

thankyou
Mr.Tre Cool chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Yay! It's a Rory and Jess. Yay! Pretty good so far.
Lorelei Elizabeth Mariano chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
I abosolutely loved the story. I think Dean was a little out of character near the end. But the story still remained awesome. Thank You
lorelai elizabeth mariano chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
haha. deans not that nice. somehow even if he and jess were friends i think he still wouldnt care. hes cute but selfish.
lorelai elizabeth mariano chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
i know the feeling
lorelai elizabeth mariano chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
when you said you think alot of people were going to stop reading after this chapter i immediately thought you were going to put rory and dean together. thank goodness you didnt. dean is rather on the slow side.
lorelai elizabeth mariano chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i worship you, for 'previosly on gilmore girls' and 'next on gilmore girls'

and now i get to love you somemore. every word of every story written by you is captivating. let me get back to reading b4 i start to ramble because then it would never end
rebarkle chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
very cool, update soon.
Annika chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
Wow...

This was intense! So much pain and angst, I love it! And I love the fact that Dean and Jess were bestfriends ripped apart by their love of the same girl. It was really good. The scene of Dean's quiet acceptance and Jess' relief is just, wow. I felt like I myself had gone through the same shit that everyone in the story went through.

Really amazing, Holly. But then again, I love all of your stories, haha.
SarahCullen4 chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
its great keep them coming!