Reviews for How Did We End Up Here
zipitnow chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Yay for the story, I never did like the Jag/Jania paring, I mean really...who would pick Jag over Zekk?
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
*sigh* Ahh, J/Z... :-)
JainaSolo18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was so cute! I love the Zekk and Jaina pairing. In my mind they are better suited than Jag and Jaina ever will be. For one, they both have been on the dark side and they have so many similarities.

Are you going to write more fanfics about these characters? You did a great job.

Do know where I can find more stories resolving around these two? If you do, could you email me at JainaSoloJK16 ?

Great job on the story.

JainaSolo18
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I absolutly LOVED it! You did a wonderful job!
kili-2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
more plz!
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
*swoons - missing the mattress, again*

need i say more? i've already given my full review on JC :P though you didn't mention writing a long NJO , yes you now i'm gonna have to hold you to that ;)

great job JM :D
Shorttrumpeter chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I like it! You should write more of it! I haven't read the NJO books yet, but I plan to evnetually!
xwingday chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was good. B-) I was looking for a good Jaina/Zekk fic to get my mind off of things and that worked. By the way, I've been reading your Tenel Ka and Jacen fics too and they are really good. Keep it up! Force Be With You
Xiaoie chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
cute :)
Kazzy chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Sweet fic and J/Z. That earns bonus points.
smeagol's preciousss chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
OMG AWESOME FIC! well i get excited over any zekk/jaina fic. i hate the NJO series for breaking them up she needs to realize she stll loves zekk and ya ok what im trying to say is great fic!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Now that's something that shud be in one of the next NJO books.