Reviews for Friends
Locket1 chapter 19 . 9/15
do so love the realism you bring to your story
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 19 . 9/9
Yay! Another update! Love this story! Love getting to see more of Tony with IRT
leahk80 chapter 19 . 9/9
Nice update!
tlcroft chapter 19 . 9/7
They've got a chance at saving this guy; the wife and friends called in his disappearance as soon as they knew it was serious. And Callen may get belligerent when he finds out they weren't told about the possible new victim, but Jack and Tony are right-there is no Naval/Marine connection so no reason to haul them out of bed. Frankly, Callen needs paddled for his behavior; Sam Hanna was a lot more professional, though understandably a bit bias against Tony. I think Hettie would have sent Sam alone if she could-or she saw this as a chance to get some of the bullheaded deliberate blindness knocked out of Callen. Frankly, the whole NCIS: LA team has a habit of seeing conspiracies everywhere, but, for them conspiracies are commonplace.

One quick point about Tony's thought that the missing man wasn't in enough danger for the way his wife was reacting. While he is right that high blood sugar isn't as dangerous short term as low blood sugar, alcohol can change the picture drasticly. While initially, alcohol will push blood sugar up, when blood sugar levels go down, they plummet. In other words, a diabetic who has been drinking will go from a high of over four hundred to under fifty in less than five minutes-and will often be unconscious before that happens. This why most diabetics don't drink and the ones that do ALWAYS keep track of their blood sugar.
Actually secret service agents must undergo at least 3 years of intense investigative training and profiling so she'd have been rusty not newbie xD
tlcroft chapter 18 . 9/7
whew! What a case and what a few weeks/months back. The team as a whole is gelling okay, though I think Morgan still resents that he can't treat Reid as the probie any more even though Reid hasn't been a probationary agent for a long time {if he ever truly was}. Hotch and Rossi seem to be the only ones who aren't struggling with Reid coming back, mostly because Hotch has kept on top of everything happening in Spencer's personal and professional lives and, Rossi is a veteran agent who was himself struggling with a change in the BAU when he first returned-in fact, in spite of being both Rossi's friend {Strauss didn't see that one coming!} and his protégé, Hotch called him on a problem he saw developing and Rossi nipped it fast. And Rossi didn't know Reid before he left; he had no preconceived notions/memories to deal with when Reid came back. He and Hotch are also kicking themselves that they didn't see that Seaver wasn't getting the supervision she needed. And they don't resent Reid for seeing it first; Hotch is Reid's friend in and out of the office and professional enough the two parts of their relationship separate. Frankly, if anyone will have trouble with adjusting to Spencer as he is now, it would be Morgan or JJ, the two who are used to thinking of Reid as their baby brother.
Erimenthe chapter 19 . 9/5
Uhoh. Having to deal with NCIS again...why do I see Gibbs trying to worm his way into this because Callen calls him or something? I really hope not because Tony and the team have enough to deal with just with Callen and Hanna.

I'm glad Spencer had a great meal/meeting with her family. It's nice that things went good for once lol.

Thanks for the shout out and you're welcome.
SharonE68 chapter 19 . 9/4
Another great additional to an interesting story. I love how much Tony and Tim have grown, both individually and together. Callen's attitude toward Tony was uncalled for. Sometimes it hard to understand why people can't see the true Gibbs.
serenityselena chapter 19 . 9/4
glad to see Spencer had a good time...
poor Tony... it seems that some people still don't see that what he did was something that really needed to be done...
hopefully things will get better for him though it's good to see that his team has his back :)
Thanks for another great chapter. I really enjoyed the scene with Spencer and his girlfriend's parents, and I think Tony has found his place with good people to protect him and watch his back. Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome story. I truly can't wait to read more.
Narelle's FOURTRIS chapter 19 . 9/2
I am really loving it so far
DS2010 chapter 19 . 9/2
Interesting mixing in Sam and G with Tony was not surprised by G's resentment of Tony busting Gibbs. Really hoping G gets the chip off his shoulder, maybe Sam can help.
Guess G got lessons from not playing nice with others from Gibbs.
Did like Tim's insights to their working hours, it makes a lot of sense Gibbs did have a tendency to run his agents into the ground with exhaustion and little to no rest. Wonder how he got away with it for so long.
I also loved Spencer meeting the parents.
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 9/2
Intriguing. Update soon.
mooneysfate chapter 19 . 9/2
i love how this story and relationships have developed. wonderful story! thank you! :)
BMS chapter 19 . 9/2
Nice one.
Tony's new case is very intriguing. I can't wait to see which way you go ... serial killer or espionage? If its espionage will Ziva be involved? Cool bit bringing in Sam and Callen from NCIS: LA and I really like how you're keeping McGee in the story even though he's off in Japan.
Spencer's meeting Ingrid's parents was a clever way to highlight his new social graces. I don't know if you've decided to make her his permanent lady in this but if not might I suggest an earlier meeting w/ Maeve.
Until next time.