Reviews for Friends
suteko1 chapter 15 . 6/13
first you are a very talented writers, that I can honestly say. but as a fan of both shows I can honestly say you did a major disservice to many of the characters. I am hoping it was literary license and not a deep dislike for the chatpracters. it seemed like you despised all the female and older characters from both series.

but as I said well written with great pacing. you have a handle on your craft if not a handle on the characters you were writting. enjoyable even if you made me want to tear out hair at the mischaracterations.
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 15 . 6/13
Please update! Would love to read more!
Silver1 chapter 15 . 5/24
I liked this story so much that I couldn't stop reading once I had started it! I read all the chapters... Love the friendship with Spence, Tony, & Reid. It feels very natural, not at all forced. I'm not sure on Morgan, though.. Just waiting to see what happens next! Please, please, please update soonest! BTW I am also adoring your HP crossover story, The Last Straw.
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 5/9
I am liking this story a lot. I don't think I've seen one with Spencer, Tony and Tim being friends before. Usually it's a combination of Spencer and Tony with Tim being a jackass along with Ziva or something similar.
yoruichi14 chapter 15 . 4/28
Please update this history I want to see what is going to happen in the next chapter will Spencer
lost his patience with Morgan ?
Will they have a case where Spencer will have to act as a model to catch the sub?;)
so many thing that you can do and and I want to read what happens next
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 4/22
God do I love an NCIS&CM crosssover. This story really need to pick up speed in updating because I am in love with this character development.
Spencer needs to leave the team immediately. Just like his friend thought, he would be great as a team lead directing multiple teams at once. Maybe both Tim and Tony would eventually report to him.
I need mooooorrrrrreeeeee! Lol
Kris chapter 13 . 4/5
I'm really enjoying your story! Also in Chapter 13, I think there is an inadvertent typo and you meant "she'd been accessing things" not "she'd been acre song things." :)
This is AWESOME.
Lyrasloon chapter 15 . 2/13
How is it that IA goes after Jenny with a serious amount of enthusiasm for her actions involving Ziva, but readily let Vance take over as director with no problems whatsoever? They had to realize at some point his own dealings with her father, right? Maybe they were just really desperate for someone to tackle charge.
I'd like to think that if Tony and Spence had genuinely become friends, it would've been something like this.
criminalmindsrocks chapter 15 . 2/12
Spencer should never trust anyone on the team, except Hotch, again. They treat him poorly and seem inclined to continue doing so. So glad he now has a girlfriend and friends outside the FBI. Can't wait for more on this story.
Irene chapter 15 . 1/26
Hy
Wow what you did with the continuing from the story just fantastic
Really great
I'm looking forward how tony will be in his new job. If spencer will be respected as his knew self
And what will mcgee do

Waiting eagerly
Thanks for your awesome amazing story
Just ceep going
Sona14 chapter 15 . 1/20
Hey,
wow! This Crossover is the best I ever read!
I think the people from both teams are all in character if one considers the reasons you have given.
I love the way you slowly built up the friendship of Tony and Spancer and how they would probably affect each other.
It is gorgeous how you built up the tension about Ziva and that you dared to show her, Jenny and Gibbs in a bad light als well as Read's team (save Hotchner).
You have succeded to draw a clear picture in my mind, how the relationships have been in the beginning and how they developed. Your character-development was so beautiful to read and I could fell the bonds (new and old onces) like I would meet and feel them all in real live. It was really nice (comforting?) to read your reasons in the story, logical conclusions, as if they are normal thought...

I don't know how to phrase it in proper English so please try to understand it when I right it like this:
The reasons actions and plot feelt natural and not posed or like a setup, the developments weren't forced and there wasn't a single time I thoughts that a action made no sense. This was something I craved for in the last days, so I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It makes me a bit sorry, that I don't know how to phrase it right but I fully appreciate that you wrote and upload this story. I just love how you interpreted Tony's, Spancer's and Tim's characters and I admire how you succeded to portray them and just bring them to life in my head. I could hear/imagine their voices in my head!
I also like the humor you displayed and had to chuckle a couple of times.
I think my favourite scene is when Spancer profieled everyone at the team-dinner.
Finally another heartfelt thank to you,
I hope to read you again,
Sona
Albionia chapter 15 . 1/8
Come on DiNozzo, you’ll shine, and show NCIS how stupid they were to treat you like that. As for McGee, he’ll probably be hired by the IA who investigated the whole David mess for his programmes and skill (as an investigator/tech combined).