Reviews for Friends
erik chapter 14 . 11h
Still one of the best and I hope to see a follow-up. Well done and thank you.
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 10/13
MANILA only one L
patrick k chapter 14 . 10/13
great chapter what happen to ziva and jenn shepherd hope you update more chapters soon
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 14 . 10/13
Loving this story! Can't wait for more!
WolfishPennings chapter 14 . 10/10
This is a joy to read. It is nice to see how perspective can help anyone see the world differently.

Wolf
You know, I see Spense at a unit or section chief too. He would still be using the same skillset and he would save more people. Also, he would get away from the idiots in his unit.
Astrahan chapter 14 . 10/7
Can’t wait for the next chapter
tlcroft chapter 14 . 10/7
It really would be great if Garrett got the approval to add a couple of agents to his team. Both Tony and Tim would be welcomed and appreciated: Tony for his people skills and investigative savvy and Tim for his computer skills developing investigative skills and languages. And I am very sure the team is more than ready for Spencer's return; they've learned a hard lesson from losing him these past months and I'm sure Hotch made the lesson stick but good. He isn't a vindictive man but he is thorough. And just wait until they see just how much the baby of the BAU has grown!
Thank you for another great couple of chapters. It's sad Gibs doesn't want to own up to his mistakes, and like Spencer, Tim and Tony should leave, because working in that kind of environment is completely unacceptable. I also hope that Spencer keeps to his guns and maintains the changes he's made to his life. He's a happier, more confident individual, and he has learned his value and worth. If the team doesn't like it, he's got Hotch and management in his corner, not to mention Tony, Tim and the international team. Thank you for writing this absolutely amazing story. I only wish the show would allow Spencer to develop like this, rather than keeping him in the box they've put him in. I absolutely adore and love this story, and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 10/6
Not surprised to see Spenser going back to the BAU.
I like the idea of Tony making the move to Garrets team and Tim jump to the FBI or NSA. Gibbs just doesn't deserve the boys.
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 10/6
Good chapter. Wish they could move Tony & Tim together. In fact, since I'm wishing, that all three, Tim, Tony and Spencer could all become a unit themselves.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 10/6
Amazing! Update soon.
Firesong23 chapter 14 . 10/6
I agree Spencer would make a FANTASTIC boss
erik chapter 14 . 10/6
An interesting set of possibilities for Reid's future.
Reader Ethiriel chapter 14 . 10/6
Thank you for this great chapter.