Reviews for Both Sides
Katherine NotGreat chapter 2 . 5/1
Loved it!;)
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/1
I see some serious growth in not only the relationship between the turtles and that of Baxter, Barney and Vincent. In many ways, they have ALL become extensions of the same family. And seeing the growth between Barney, Baxter and Vincent as well was a pleasure as well. Now, we need to figure out just WHERE McFingers got that Tech to do what he did. And if Pinky can get it, so can Krang and Shredder as well. And that opens up a whole WORLD of new dangers and possibilities!
ThickerThanLove chapter 2 . 5/1
Beautiful! What an awesome way for the entire group to be united! Raphael had some great emotions going on and they were all completely understandable!
Eek! The turtles finally calling one another brother is so awesome! Their reaction to it is gorgeous and I love how they got the influence from Baxter and Barney!
This whole group being finally united as one and in such a heart warming way is just great to see! Man, seeing how they will continue to evolve is going to be wonderful!
Katherine NotGreat chapter 1 . 4/29
Yay, they're on first name basis already! ;)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/29
A multi part story in the making that has some interesting philosophical questions in it. And I think that we will get some answers in the next part. But Pinky has made a mistake in capturing Michelangelo. Not only will he bring out the wrath of the turtles, but also Baxter as well. And I SHUDDER to think what will happen if that occurs!
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 4/29
Great start! I love how you have Barney and Baxter discussing redemption and living honestly and how it's an ongoing struggle sometimes! Great points for them to make!
Raphael struggling with his feelings is also a dynamite touch. Very realistic and I love the other turtles bringing up that when Barney saved Raphael it did something for them but also Raphael not having the same reaction to his own rescue. All great points.
And what a place to leave off at! Can't wait to see how the rest unfolds!