Reviews for Causing Havoc
Brockster550 chapter 5 . 3/16
Wow, even Dumbledork couldn't stop the farting statues, nor the mooning portraits! And Snape having to wear the sheer black lace corset, along with that garter, black net stockings and high heel shoes, I do wonder if he's finally showing his feminine side, lol!
Brockster550 chapter 4 . 3/16
Haha! The mooning portraits and farting armor and statues, soooo priceless! And Snape not only forced to wear another corset, but having eye shadow in the same color as the corset! So funny!
Brockster550 chapter 3 . 3/16
Snape having to wear a bright-pink corset, that'll be a bad day for him, especially with some of the students snapping pictures of that!
Brockster550 chapter 2 . 3/16
Snape finding himself wearing a corset was really priceless, and so was Fleur finding herself in nappies, that bib and the hairbow with dragons on it!
Linda chapter 12 . 2/12
It was short story I wish there was more, but I did love it.
queen-at-d-throne chapter 12 . 2/9
Loved the pranks, kept me from LOL. Thanks for this great story.
Custos Lupus chapter 12 . 1/28
This was a good story. I kind of wish it had been longer so we could see what else might have happened in the future, but you can have everything you want, lol.
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 1/27
Great and interesting story..
Lordrex chapter 12 . 1/18
Nice work
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
Nice one. Thanks!
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
Harry really thinks that Padfoot and Moony, two of the legendary marauders, would rat him out for a prank? That's insane.
kronos797 chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
hold up when did Daphnes father die. only a couple chapter ago you wrote that he was looking through old records to make sure there was no way for the malfoys to force a marriage to her. If he died since then she doesn't seem to broken up about it. considering he seems to actually care for he I doubt she wouldn't care if he died
Kaorilamb chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Loved this story! Love love loved it! it was funny as hell. i love the house elf superheroes idea. too cute
CarolWim chapter 12 . 10/31/2017
At last. This is a great story. Thank you
HoneyBear84 chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Love it, but wish it longer and had a bit of a future epilogue