Reviews for Causing Havoc
Snaggledog chapter 12 . 9/19
I just finished this story and I liked it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
envirosue chapter 12 . 9/16
This was fun to read, thank you
A really great story thank you for sharing
RT89 chapter 12 . 9/7
Truly enjoyable, you even managed to save a lot of lives. A truly imaginative way to pull pranks and help friends.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 9/3
A great story here! Thanks for posting it.
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 8/23
Excellent story. Very well done.
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 8/16
Not a bad story, but it is a bit abrupt at times. It also fails to follow the general rule of "show, don't tell". There are too many scenes where Harry or one of the others tells the others various things, and those can be quite boring.

I also don't like the way Harry turned on Hermione. She did support and believe in him, she just wanted to make peace between her only friends. This was evidently enough for Harry to throw her away after 3 years of help and friendship, including being instrumental in saving Sirius!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 8/15
I really love this story. I have all ready woke up my husband 3 time tonight because I could not stop laughing and even though it is all most 6:00 am. After I read one chapter to him he understood. He even got a kick out of it. And now he wants me to read this story to him. And he does not like fanfiction or the Harry Potter stories. But he said, "That if a story can make me laugh even though my health is bad and I hurt all the time then he wants to hear it." He all so told me to tell you thank you for writing a story like this that makes me like this. He thought he was the only one and he is thankful that your story all so bring joy to me. All so I want to thank you for writing this story. You are an awesome writer.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/14
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/14
I am glad Hogwarts poor reputation is coming out. It needs too.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/14
Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/14
Good for Harry to tell the Slytherins. They can get the message out. Is one of them going to tell him about the snake being his and worth something?
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/14
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/14
Harry is really thinking. I like this!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/14
Harry is doing a lot! Really Ron should have been dumped fourth year if not before. Hermione is a bit more of a conundrum.