Reviews for A Helping Hand
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 15 . 7/15
I hope you are ok.

I was so glad to see am update... But now I'm trying hard not to shout at my phone screen.
I need the next update ASAP!
Woah! Didn’t see that one coming! What a chapter! Loved it! Can’t wait for the next. Bring on the angst!
Alexa chapter 15 . 7/13
WOW! Killian went from having a HAPPY birthday to having the worse day ever!
After everything he's been through his reaction to Emma continually wanting to keep their relationship secret is understandable. Can't believe Milah had the nerve to just show up on his doorstep! Hope Emma doesn't see her and jump to wrong conclusions!
Zaxamali chapter 15 . 7/13
Oh fucking fuck! Nope, not good news! Go back where you came from, Milah, before you take advantage of a drunk Killian!

I agree with Killian by the way. 5 months is a long time to keep a relationship secret. It's as if Emma has something to hide or she's ashamed... ?
Ugh! This started off pretty great then got awesome and then plummeted to bloody freaking awful. I have to say that i’m On Killian’s side on this argument, however i didn’t think he should have ended it. The cream bunner is why is Milah there. Didn’t she get it that he already moved on. Sigh, but i can’t say you don’t have me eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
randa180 chapter 15 . 7/13
uh oh. this is not going to end well
CSHappyEnding chapter 15 . 7/12
Oh my goodness that cliffhanger! Please don’t leave it like that for long lol.
Oshina chapter 15 . 7/12
Talk about whip lash! Please update soon!
Crumpet666 chapter 15 . 7/12
I get the feeling this is all going to get worse before it *hopefully* gets better. Emma better come to her senses before it’s too late!
thecaptainswan chapter 15 . 7/12
WHAAAAT THE FUCK stfu milah get ur shit together killian
EmmaJones22 chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm fucking shook. With everything that I just read XD. LOVED IT
princesseslikepirates chapter 15 . 7/12
I can definitely understand why Killian would be getting tired of keeping their relationship a secret. I don't blame him for walking away. Emma has her walls, but it's not fair to Killian.

I WAS NOT expecting Milah to show up! :O
soapdiva288208 chapter 15 . 7/12
My general reaction after reading this chapter is: "OH FUCK NO ! KILLIAN DON'T WALK AWAY ! MILAH GET YOUR HANDS OFF EMMA'S MAN ! MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THE ANGST THAT'S CPMING!"

There should been an angst warning right along with the anal one,lol. This was so intense and my emotions are all over the place and now im thinking that Emma will see Milah and Killian outside and think the worse and the angst will be soul crushing. Not heart crushing but SOUL CRUSHING! i swaer you are a marvel for writing so amazing kinky dirty sinful smut and can still bring bone shattering angst :).I really loved how you handled all the sex in this chapter. I'm just in awe at how perfectly you draw out their passons and show how they are not afraid to explore new things with each other, but i guess the sexttimes will be put on hold since Milah is in town and i have to ask but will Neal reappear anytime soon ? I feel as though he is lurking around somewhere.

Not looking forward to seeing how drunk Killian handles Milah but i am looking forward to seing how sober Killian handles Milah. This whole chapter was amazing and you left us on another cliffhanger !

Thanks for updating and enjoy the rest of your day :)
hookloveme chapter 15 . 7/12
You can't leave me like that after all this time. you like to make me suffer
bloodyhellkillian chapter 15 . 7/12
I love this! Please don’t make us wait too long, I’m in love with this story! It’s one of the best I’ve ever read.