Reviews for A Helping Hand
Anonymous189 chapter 10 . 10/6
This was worth the wait. Can't wait to see Liam's reaction to the panties in Killian's suit pocket!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 10 . 10/4
Oohh lala secret lover thats what they're.
️️️
She could have told nothing to liam or anyone really. She was the only one who knew.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 10/1
Awesome chapter with lot's of great things. Spilling ice coffee of Graham, spending the night with Killian, hiding when Liam walked in, braiding her hair and having a much needed talk. I really enjoyed it all.
CSColifer Fan chapter 10 . 10/1
Thanks for the update. It was fab. I can't wait to see the rest of their story develop.
Nenski chapter 10 . 9/30
I hope Graham is gone for good. What a jerk! Glad that they're moving forward in their relationship. Great update!
princesseslikepirates chapter 10 . 9/29
I have to admit that I couldn't quite remember how the last chapter ended, so I had to go back to re-read it. Reading chapter 9 as second time wasn't a chore at all! ;)

I wonder how long they are going to be able to keep their relationship hidden. I totally forgot at first that Killian hid Emma's underwear in his jacket. I wonder if Liam will find them!
Alexa chapter 10 . 9/29
Glad Emma didn't start second guessing having hot makeup sex with Killian at the restaurant and caught in to Graham being a sleaze like Killian tried you warn her. But they really stop hiding their relationship, that's how it went off the rails last time. Who wants to bet on Liam or Elsa finding Killian's souvenir in his jacket and assuming?
Ness fan 01 chapter 10 . 9/29
Definitely worth the wait. Graham got what he deserved as did everyone else. Hopefully the Nolans won't bring him around again. Liam is certainly blinded by love. How do you miss a body under blankets? He apparently doesn't even think it's a possibility that Killian might be with a woman - much less Emma. He's in for a shock.
Rouhn chapter 10 . 9/29
Oh my god - her underwear! - it’s still in his suit pants and now Liam could find them - ohoh!

This chapter was wonderful and very hot and I loved the bed scene in the end which reminded me of Friends and Monica and Chandler ;)

How she handled Graham was great and that he was or is this arrogant bastard who only wants to get into her pants was so obvious - glad she found out at least!

I am very looking forward to the camping trip and I so do hope that something will happen to one of the tents or anything else so they end up in one tent (of course) and even if not, I hope they find some alone time in the woods or so

Anyhow, sweets, thanks for the update and the time and effort in creating it!
Cibassiby chapter 9 . 9/17
this is an awesome story. I hope you continue it.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 8/27
About bloody time! And I'm glad the triangle with Graham wasn't drawn out. Good balance of laughs and angst in this chapter but all's well that ends well. And I'm happy for Liam and Elsa too
Alexa chapter 9 . 8/21
OMG! Started out good, thought Emma was ready to admit her feelings and give up her scheme "to get back at him" but that went to hell as soon as her friends showed up and she got so angry at him for not staying hidden?! Emma's behavior just got progressively worse after that, I wanted to smack her! Thank goodness Killian FINALLY got her to listen to what he's been trying to tell her for weeks. Hope Graham doesn't cause too much trouble.

I still don't get why she was SO mad at Killian and refused to listen to him or get his side? She forgave Liam quick enough even though she believed his advice was why Killian wanted to take things slow.
Anonymous189 chapter 9 . 8/21
Emma was kind of being a bitch. I'm glad it looks like she woke up and is going to give Killian a chance.