Reviews for The Journal
KimmyFinster chapter 144 . 1/11/2020
Love this. Thank you, Bri and Meg. You're the bestest:)
KimmyFinster chapter 143 . 1/11/2020
1. "Well, Jezz, you sure know how to time your emergencies."
2. For a minor character, Haku sure has a great character arc
3. It was super sweet when Jezz told Rose about how she'll one day be as great an AG as her sister.
4. The title of this chapter is a reference to the first chapter in SBY! Love that
KimmyFinster chapter 142 . 1/11/2020
1. "Brothers stay with brothers." I love Logan
2. Harper, you little shit
3. STAR
4. Harper's team is a force squad
KimmyFinster chapter 141 . 1/11/2020
1. "I'm still here," said Michio, though no one listened - lol when the narrator roasts
2. OMG JAMIE AND BENJA ARE GOALS
3. "Only lies hurt more than the truth." - I feel like this was a reference to The Motto
4. Jezz be serious but when Reese's are involved he's twelve again
Pokemonfanthings chapter 143 . 12/31/2019
YOU'VE KILLED ME
Derp-is-Me chapter 142 . 11/18/2019
1. I am almost crying. Basically everything I was gonna say people already mentioned in reviews.
2. I have no idea how you're going to jump from this into a wedding.
3. I like the part with Annastasia and Domino a lot, and with Jezz, Jamie, and Xatu
hot-ice-cream chapter 142 . 11/14/2019
I'm here!

- I like in this chapter how you just jumped right into the action. There was a lot of leadup in the prior chapter so that covered it.

-I think that even if people don't know the XYZ myth they can still follow this well. Also, the myth is short and you can just look it up really quick if you're curious/confused.

- I love Harper's rebelliousness

Update soon:)
Pokemonfanthings chapter 142 . 11/13/2019
YAY UPDATE, UPDATE!

Thanks for finally updating. I was getting worried about you! Where is everyone? Kimmy? Hot-Ice-Cream? Julie Togepi? Umbreon? Bri? Others?

that aside, here's my review:

1. Jessie and James with Acorn and Aliyah-it seems to come a full circle, huh?
2. Star and Pangari, finally.
3. I love the grouping of Silver, Red, Rose, and Harper a lot but I think you knew that. already.
4. Domino: always in-character, always a bitch. Good for A for standing up for herself (and Michio too, sorta).
5. It's ironic in a sense that Jamie saves Xatu after Xatu tried so hard to wipe him out of the picture, for reasons I hope you will explain.
6. I like that you included the XYZ myth in this fic. It fits in great.

I think the only thing I didn't like is that I think readers who don't know the Sun and Moon and the XYZ myths/storylines too well might get confused. I wasn't confused but that's probably because I played those games.

Thanks and please update soon. Enough with the teasers!
hot-ice-cream chapter 141 . 8/1/2019
1. Go ahead, just hurl that plot twist at me I don't mind.

2. I know you didn't ask for requests...but...before you close, can you give us something on Silver? I like that character also more with Harper though if my supposition is accurate, Harper was gonna be a major part of the ending already.

3. One theory is that Pixie is somehow connected to those Eevee the way Acorn and Aliyah were connected to the Tree of Beginning. That's as far as I got with this idea

update now!
Imma go finish Heroine
It's-Bri-Again chapter 141 . 7/28/2019
Almost there! I can't believe it's been ten years since you started writing and 6 years since I became your beta! I love so much about this:

- James' discussion with Jezz
- Pixie
-Jezz's fond and no-s-fond memories
- all the references to SBY

Good work fren!
It's-Bri-Again chapter 140 . 7/28/2019
This chapter was so intense and thus far is my favorite. The SBY edits are so good I can't wait to go back and review (so far I just have the drafts). Keep up the good work fren!
Pokemonfanthings chapter 140 . 7/27/2019
Wow!

I have been looking at your SBY edits...this is beautiful. I miss following this story. Please update soon! I'll be around all month!
Irocketships chapter 140 . 7/10/2019
You are just...f**k

I can't believe you just post this and don't even upload another chapter right after it.
Irocketships chapter 139 . 7/10/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH f**K
KimmyFinster chapter 140 . 7/10/2019
I really like the dynamic among all the characters here. So cute. I can tell that despite everything you've put him through, you truly want good things for Jezz. We all do, right review people?